Who is The Mad One ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is The Mad One ?

I need to say something to a brother who will most certainly recognize himself :

Those who have their spirits blended with the stars of heavens ARE ALL schizophrenic fools, my dearest brother … but at least, WE may be able to see the shining sparks of God !

The only desire we have is to share The Beauty we’ve encountered with those we love … and walk together on this road to Heaven ...

One thing I am sure of : We know how to LOVE and how to be LOVED !

What else do we need to meet God ?

Dear brother, this poem from another Mystic fool who was addressing GOD with these words, is dedicated to you ... :

Let Me be Mad

O incomparable Giver of life, cut reason loose at last!
    Let it wander grey-eyed from vanity to vanity.
    Shatter open my skull, pour in it the wine of madness!
    Let me be mad, as You; mad with You, with us.
    Beyond the sanity of fools is a burning desert
    Where Your sun is whirling in every atom:
    Beloved, drag me there, let me roast in Perfection!

- Rumi
    Last edited by Sandrine; 05-08-2007, 05:00 PM.

The sensisitive human being who understand my pain and with whom I may share my tears is My Friend forever ... and will be, forever in my heart ...

One day it will be too late ... even too late to cry ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRsJlAJvOSM

Comment

Originally posted by Sandrine View Post
      Those who have their spirits blended with the stars of heavens ARE ALL schizophrenic fools, my dearest brother … but at least, WE may be able to see the shining sparks of God !
      Your words are incredibly powerful and true. And sometimes a little insanity makes life liveable and more exciting.

Comment

I enjoy Jack Kerouac's lines...

"...but then they danced down the streets like dingledodies, and I shambled after as I've been doing all my life after people who interest me, because the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes 'Awww!' [On the Road]

Yes, we are all a bit mad...at least I would hope so!

Comment

Anyone who, after seeing what goes on, and who does not experience a level of madness, is not in touch with their humanity.

The Beloved Guiding Prophet wrote:

"Min Al 3aar an tamoot kabl an takoom bi a3maal al khair nahwa al insaanyat"

"It is obscene that you die before you do good deeds towards humanity."
          (Kalimmat, page 170)

Also on that page...

"Annufoos al hassasat shakaauha 3atheem fi hatheh al hayaat al shakiyat"

"Sensitive souls, their misery is great in this miserable life."

I know that when I was in my youth, and when people often used to complain for having to call me (of all people) in order to contact Doctor Dahesh, he would say "I know, he's crazy, but he's loyal."

I suppose I've had always had this reputation... Even as he lay dead before me, Mervat Zahid turned to me and said with the passion of a mother speaking to her son "Mario, you have to change! He often said you were crazy, but that you are loyal!"

So, to Dr. Ghazi Brax who recently told a dear friend of mine that whatever Darrick Evenson did was in fact my fault and that I brought all this upon myself and if Daheshville hadn't been created, none of this would have happened, and who went as far as saying "Mario has the reputation for being crazy and schizophrenic and we can't count on him because he is too unpredicatable"...

I want to thank my loyal friend who shared with me what Brax said behind my back, and in so doing, has practically become excommunicated herself by allowing me to quote her.

As for you Ghazi, thank you for reminding me, once more, that I am unique. And, let me remind you and remind your protege with whom you are quieltly pouring the foundations for a version of Dahehish that, not only I reject based on the grounds that it is devoid of humanity, is fanatical, and is downright insane... that as long as my heart is beating and my fingers are able to type, I will expose the truth and do my part (however small) in protecting the vision of Daheshim I believe I was highly priviledged to see, one that you have either forgotten or have never seen.

I may be crazy my dear Ghazi. But you never tucked the Doctor in bed, you didn't hold his hand while he was about to die from a heart attack, and nor did he look you straight in the eye and murmur "help me."

Yes, I am ashamed of the way I acted in my youth. But, I am proud to see that, despite my shortcomings, I have a family that loves me, NOT for what I may or may not know. But rather, for what I AM.

That being said, you and your partner, and even Darrick Evenson, are always welcome to establish your version, your neighborhood, your own "ism" within Daheshville—the only place in the world were people can interact freely about Daheshism.

And for the record, we didn't start the fire. Here is the emails between Darrick Evenson and Brax's partner ( whose name, for the time being, shall be withheld).

1) Darrick sends an email informing Brax's partner that he is blocking his email.

Date: Thu Oct 6, 2005 8:05:00 PM US/Eastern
          To: ___________________
          Subject: Re: Additional Input

P.S.

I have "BLOCKED" you from sending me email in the future.
          Take care, and good luck.
          Darrick

2) Darrick sends an email informing Brax's partner informing him of his intentions... Please note, that this took place months before Daheshville was created.

Date: Thu Oct 6, 2005 8:03:25 PM US/Eastern
          To: __________________________
          Subject: Re: Additional Input

Mr. ___________,

I'm going to have to do my own thing, and go my own way. I will write what I wish, when I wish, how I wish. This is my final communication to you. Take care.
          Darrick Evenson

And this is the letter that started it all...It was sent by Brax's partner to Darrick Evenson, after he had a chance to see what the latter had posted on his web sites.

_______________________________ wrote:

Dear Darrick,

First of all, I am sorry for referring to you as "Derrick" in my
          previous email. Please accept my apologies.

Second, I finally had the chance to read many of the things you have
          written--especially the FAQs about Dahesh and Daheshism. I have to
          admire your enthusiasm and intellect. I like many of the things you
          wrote, however, it didn't take long for me to get upset. Please forgive
          me and allow me to explain:

It is perfectly okay to state opinions and to write anything you feel
          like writing, however, such opinions and writings are yours and should
          not be attributed to anything or anyone. There is a lot you don't know
          or understand about Daheshism and some of the things you have written
          are contrary to the teachings of Daheshism and are very damaging. This
          is exactly what I meant in my previous email about being careful in our
          approach to people, because the damage can be severe.

There are many issues that need to be addressed, from those I will list
          a few:

-There is no such a thing as "Daheshite-Christians." There is only ONE
          Daheshism.
          -Daheshism respects all religions. All religions have an element of
          truth, yet some are spiritually more advanced than others. This doesn't
          give any religion an exclusive right to the "truth."
          -The goal of Daheshism is NOT to attack other religions, but rather to
          state its principles and attract those of spiritual maturity. No goats
          and no lambs here.
          -Where on earth did you come up with the extrapolation that heavenly
          worlds are near the center of the Galaxy? There are billions upon
          billions of Galaxies, with Billions upon Billions of stars--many with
          planets. This is only in this Universe, and only God knows if other
          Parallel Universe(s) exist.
          -There are NO requirements to becoming a Daheshist other than belief.
          There are no requirements for serving as a Daheshist Missionary other
          than proper moral values and proper understanding of Daheshism.
          -Your understanding of the Daheshist concept of Heaven, Hell, and the
          Spiritual Worlds is very limited--It is not your fault. There is a lot
          to learn before writing about it. If you need to write about them from
          the Daheshist view, you would need to understand how Daheshism defines
          such worlds.
          -Your understanding of the Christ entity from the Daheshist point of
          view is flawed. There is a lot to learn about this topic.
          -Your classification of Edgar Casey as a Spiritual Guide does not agree
          with Daheshism. I have other words to describe Edgar Casey and none
          have anything to do with spirituality and religion.
          -The Daheshist Teachings are pure and should remain so.

To be honest with you, if you remove all references to Daheshism or
          Dahesh from your entire FAQ section I would have no problem with any of
          the things you have written because it is your opinion and
          interpretation. However, I feel that you have "hijacked" Daheshism and made it into "Evensonism." Again, I have no problem with "Evensonism"
          as long as they do not reference Daheshism or Dahesh, because it is a
          distortion and a contradiction to everything we believe in.

You are a man of intellect with an insatiable desire for seeking the
          "truth." I do share this desire with you, however, we need to act
          within the constraints of Daheshist Teachings. If after becoming
          knowledgeable of our teachings you decide that Daheshism is not for
          you, I would fully understand and it is well within your right as a
          free individual.

I hope my comments do not discourage you and I hope you view them as
          constructive. If I may suggest that you take what you have written so
          far offline until we are able to supply you with the correct
          information. Look at it this way, would you want to be responsible for
          deliberately misleading people?

Again, please forgive me Darrick if my comments to you seem harsh.

May God be with you and enlighten your path,

Sincerely,

Last edited by Daheshville; 05-09-2007, 01:06 AM.
          "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Those that know Mario, or feel that they know Mario, and are dismissive of him as ‘crazy’ and that ‘he can’t be counted on’ DO NOT KNOW MARIO and cannot see beyond their own shortcomings. Mario is loyal to a fault…LOYAL AND DECENT TO A FAULT! How many of you that criticize him can say that about ANYONE in your life? If you think his personality is a bit in your face, and you can’t handle it, then you do not understand what Mario is about. If his ways make you feel bad, or bother you, see beyond your own emotions so that you can understand what this man is really about…

I could live another 1,000 years (and as we know, we all will!) and I will NEVER find a brother as true to me as Mario has been…and neither will you! I am offended, I am hurt I am EMBARASSED that this kind of talking behind closed doors and behind the back of the parties involved is STILL is going on here. I know where Mario’s heart is at, I know the tireless deeds he has done in his life for the mission of Daheshism…even in the face of great adversity…adversity not unlike this kind of senseless gossip that has come again to my attention. You that speak of these things know WHO YOU ARE and know YOU ARE WRONG for doing so…I do not need to be the one to point this out to you. Shame on all of you that would speak such things…speak of such things of a LOYAL BROTHER…and I can even feel your intentions of WHY you are doing this and what you are hiding behind.

My loving wish for ALL OF YOU, that say these things…Firstly, I pray for you…and secondly, I pray one day YOU have someone in YOUR life as true and decent and REAL and LOYAL as Mario.

Comment

Working...
            X