Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dahesh's will

dear mario,

i heard about the doctor leaving a will before he died ,if u have can it be posted

thank you

Originally posted by boxfox View Post
    dear mario,

i heard about the doctor leaving a will before he died ,if u have can it be posted

thank you
    Dear Boxfox,

Although a newspaper reporter once offered me an opportunity to receive an actual hard copy of the Last Will and Testament of Doctor Dahesh, I declined.

This document, as per U.S.A. law, is available to the public however because (if I am not mistaken) once a person passes away and their Will is executed, it becomes public property.

I did speak with one of the two witnesses who signed it (one of them was the late Dr. Fareed Abusuleiman) and apparently, it says nothing about "Daheshism" or "The Daheshist Mission" and who is in charge of it.

Despite that fact, and I don't know how else to say it without sounding as if I am pointing the finger, the words "The Doctor Left us in Charge of the Daheshist Mission" was often heard... I have have heard it with my own ears... and many times.

Many have followed and obeyed without even having seen the Will.

I mean, let's face it Boxfox, if the Doctor himself tells you "we should not upset so and so" what would you do? I interpreted this as being "do whatever that person tells you"

But, and then again, I remembered that the Doctor had also put me in a situation during which I had to choose between obeying him or that person (please see the story about him asking me to cross the wet floor in order to fetch his reading glasses)...

Bottom line, and sooner or later, some of us are destined for ...infamy...

In my case, and as far as the "Daheshist" community, I was once "loyal."
    Suddenly, I was an "enemy."

So, please, go ahead and FIND that Will if you want. It's out there for the asking...

Let me tell you however: personally, even if the will said that certain people were in fact in charge of Daheshism, I will never cease to exercise my God-given right to free expression.

What? Has Daheshism or Daheshists become suddenly become immune to the all too familiar and classic symptoms that fester once money and power are mixed in with too much religious zeal?
    Last edited by Mario; 09-29-2008, 12:45 AM. Reason: Adding BoxFox's question
    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

blind follow

i can see what u mean about blind following, you will have great regrets later
      my dad used to blind follow one of the known daheshists who happens to be his personal friend and he regrets doing so, sometimes you feel that there are unreasonable 'advices' or 'orders' but alas you trust that guy without even thinking, you're right we have our own free will and the spiritual benefit is generated by what we decide not others,

a wise man said religion always tells you what but not how to do it

so

god didn't want us to be robots, he could have imposed us to behave good
      but he did not

Comment

Originally posted by boxfox View Post
        i can see what u mean about blind following, you will have great regrets later
        my dad used to blind follow one of the known daheshists who happens to be his personal friend and he regrets doing so, sometimes you feel that there are unreasonable 'advices' or 'orders' but alas you trust that guy without even thinking, you're right we have our own free will and the spiritual benefit is generated by what we decide not others,

a wise man said religion always tells you what but not how to do it

so

god didn't want us to be robots, he could have imposed us to behave good
        but he did not
        How interesting to read BoxFox's comment from so long ago and compare them to he recently said...
        "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Working...
        X