Paradise, Hell, and the Universal Civilizations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paradise, Hell, and the Universal Civilizations

No doubt That you stood once under the clear sky and raise your sight looking to the Spaciousness majestic brilliant dome in its millions of stars; But ,did you ask yourself whereupon: what the human in the ratio built to the universe built? What is the land in the ratio for distances of the universe afforded remote and the numbers of huge galaxies? And what does it mean the history of the humanity which is full within sorrows and the misfortunes and the wars according to the history of the universe? Did you think in your mind to ask why the universe found before the human in billions of ages as confirmed by the flag? Why will stay even after that the life will be finished on this miserable land yet even after the planet of earth disappears, in the same way as the others planets? Isn’t it a purpose to the created universe much far from the presence of the human? Brain of Adam’s son himself what idealizes and what secrets know from that unknown universal infinite? Did you think for once that may be the paradise and the hell already within that millions of stars and the planets?

By Dr. Ghazi Brax
    "used with permission"
    by my Humble translation
    Last edited by Hussein; 07-04-2006, 01:47 AM.

Originally posted by Hussein
    Why will stay even after that the life will be finished on this miserable land yet even after the planet of earth disappears, in the same way as the others planets?
    Did you think for once that may be the paradise and the hell already within that millions of stars and the planets?

By Dr. Ghazi Brax
    "used with permission"
    by my Humble translation
    Hi Hussein,

My God ... So many questions in your translation!
    This is becoming Ghazi’s tribune …. He has such a knowledge in Daheshism … I remember that he gave me an illustrated Bible when I was a child … And I still have it!

You write "used with permission" ... Do you talk to him ? What is he doing now ? How is he?

May I ask you WHY did you choose this text ?
    What do YOU think of our Planet Earth?
    What are YOUR hopes ?

Sincerely,

Sandrine

Comment

Men like Dr.Ghazi are too rare, and who didn’t know him, he missed a lot. Dr. Ghazi is an active Daheshist brother, who spent almost 20 years with Dr. Dahesh, and he attested a lot of his miracles with a discerning eye. He has been his voice and he still. He left the Lebanese university as a professor of literary psychology and the art of writing at the Faculty of Literature to work only for Daheshism, He is researcher in many fields of literature, poetry, fiction, and dramas, as well as religious, social, psychological and critical studies.
      He made the acquaintance of Dr. Dahesh, the founder of Daheshism in 1963, and he studied the personality of Dr. Dahesh and his teachings.
      He also has published quite a few studies about the works of Dr. Dahesh,
      Dr. Ghazi Brax has given about 60 lectures concerning Daheshism, one of which has been given in 1970, at the American University in Beirut under the title: "The Miracles of Dr. Dahesh, and the Unity of Religions". Another lecture was given, in 1971 at the Faculty of Law of the Lebanese University in Beirut, under the title: "Daheshism, a Spiritual Truth Attested by Miracles." And one more lecture in Belgium under the title:” lights upon Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism”.
      - Dahesh, the Beloved Guide. His miraculous life and Works, His Wondrous prodigies. And his Amazing teachings.
      - The Messenger of Good Tidings and the Forewarn.

"to be continued"
      Last edited by Hussein; 06-24-2006, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X