And who do we blame for this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And who do we blame for this?

On July 22, 2008, Darrick Troy Evenson published the following on Google Groups:
    One of the secret teachings of Daheshism is that JESUS IS
    LUCIFER....Jesus was an angel who fell from heaven. He had to atone for the sins of the world, because He was responsible for them! This is why Jesus says in Revelations: "I am the offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star".
    The Hebrew name for the dawn star (venus) was HEYLEYL, which is translated into Latin Bibles as "LUCIS-FERE" ("light-bearer") and in English Bibles as "LUCIFER".

Once again, this is the price of being silent.

Or, how about when we read this...

[email protected] wrote:
    KAS wrote:
    Wow.. rendered me speecheless!!!
    RS wrote:
    So, Saleem M. El Ashi ( Dr. Dahesh ) was Jesus Christ ??

dahesh actually has many followers in lebanon and the usa, among the
    old aristocracy mostly, the ones in lebanon believe in his divine
    nature (not surprisingly) but in the usa I'd say they're more of an
    arts cult following, he was a major collector of classical period
    paintings and his collection is now on display in the dahesh museum
    in
    NY. if you do a search on amazon you can find a couple of
    interesting
    books about him.

I had a friend in high school whose parents were dahesh fanatics, if
    this guy had been born a couple of centuries earlier we'd definitely
    have another religion on our hands, and they would now be sitting at
    the dialogue table arguing with hariri about their rights to some
    government position...

marc
    Now, allow me to highlight the problem in the above post:

No, the problem is that the individual known as "Marc Haddad" has an opinion about Daheshism. That is his God Given right.

The problem, as I see it, is that when he says:

dahesh actually has many followers in lebanon and the usa, among the
    old aristocracy mostly,

(not yet... hold on...)

the ones in lebanon believe in his divine
    nature (not surprisingly)

(Almost there...)

but in the usa I'd say they're more of an
    arts cult following, he was a major collector of classical period
    paintings and his collection is now on display in the dahesh museum
    in NY.

(Ah, that's where we get to the core of the problem. Why do we think (come on now... THINK) is he saying that the Daheshists in Lebanon believe in his "divine nature" whereas the Daheshists in the USA are more of an (what was it? ah, yes...) "arts cult following" ?

"Fail, to succeed."

Sadly we know this false presentation of Dr. Dahesh as being "very charismatic, but no, not a prophet" has been growing, no festering for 20 years now.... no retraction, no clarification, no true and proper presentation or "official" stance to the contrary.

As such... here are some of the results. I wonder how long it will take to undue the damage that has been done and continues to be done... every single day.

Comment

Sorry for this question but is Darrick still teaching about Daheshism, and if yes under what right is he. What I am saying is at least have he really read and understood everything about Dr. Dahesh.

From what I have seen till now is that because no one wants to talk about the problems daheshism is facing and no one even wants to admit it is happening a lot like that will happening and a lot will be said and no one will defend the right word at the end of the day.

Even in Lebanon 90% of the Lebanese people heard or read about Dr. Dahesh even a full report on one of the most popular newspaper “ Ad Diyar” which I still have a lot the issues that were published at that time and they were more than 30 I guess, and few report were on TV talking about Dr. Dahesh. Now if they will say they can’t spread the word because they are scared…. Jehovah’s Witness is banned in Lebanon and look how many they are and how popular they became.Why they aren’t scared from anyone…..I am giving that as an example.

To continue 90% of the Lebanese heard of Dr Dahesh and 99% of them believe that Dr Dahesh was a magician use to do tricks… Why they have this idea burned in there brain Because of being so mysterious and closed.
      If they were honest and open, people will came seek for the truth, people will start asking and being interested, it isn’t easy but nothing so important and good is easy. People got kill for being daheshism, some people paid there lives for that. Nothing was cheap and isn’t.
      From what I see the hard road has already begun and the Star will start to shine to everyone. Daheshism isn’t a private nor it is given from father to son only, “or From a Mother to a Daughter “. It is for those who are honest to themselves before being honest to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
        Sorry for this question but is Darrick still teaching about Daheshism, and if yes under what right is he. What I am saying is at least have he really read and understood everything about Dr. Dahesh.

From what I have seen till now is that because no one wants to talk about the problems daheshism is facing and no one even wants to admit it is happening a lot like that will happening and a lot will be said and no one will defend the right word at the end of the day.

Even in Lebanon 90% of the Lebanese people heard or read about Dr. Dahesh even a full report on one of the most popular newspaper “ Ad Diyar” which I still have a lot the issues that were published at that time and they were more than 30 I guess, and few report were on TV talking about Dr. Dahesh. Now if they will say they can’t spread the word because they are scared…. Jehovah’s Witness is banned in Lebanon and look how many they are and how popular they became.Why they aren’t scared from anyone…..I am giving that as an example.

To continue 90% of the Lebanese heard of Dr Dahesh and 99% of them believe that Dr Dahesh was a magician use to do tricks… Why they have this idea burned in there brain Because of being so mysterious and closed.
        If they were honest and open, people will came seek for the truth, people will start asking and being interested, it isn’t easy but nothing so important and good is easy. People got kill for being daheshism, some people paid there lives for that. Nothing was cheap and isn’t.
        From what I see the hard road has already begun and the Star will start to shine to everyone. Daheshism isn’t a private nor it is given from father to son only, “or From a Mother to a Daughter “. It is for those who are honest to themselves before being honest to others.
        Thanks Dear Chad ... These are powerful words !

It is refreshing to read candid words regarding this issue.

You are expessing sincere feelings and that's exactly the kind of proactive attitude that will benefit The Holy Daheshist Message.

We do not need "lip service", we need courageous people such as yourself - and a handful of Daheshvillians - who are not afraid to speak out.

As you've said, there is a problem on the outside because of people's misconceptions that are the result of - as you've aptly put it - Secrecy.

And Secrecy IS THE problem that festers inside.

Secrecy on the inside, generates fear on the outside.

And how can anyone even think of believing in anything when they are afraid of it ?

We are running towards our own end ... and believe me everybody, when you are seeing The Doctor as sick as Mario has seen him yesterday in a dream ... that means a lot !

That being said ... we will continue The work !

As for this Darrick issue and who initially empowered him to become a loose canon, and even tried to destroy Daheshville... just follow the trail of threads by Darrick or about him on Daheshville.

As Mario would say:" Make sure you have a big bowl of Pop Corn on hand, you'll be here for a while!"

Comment

Working...
        X