• Show
Clear All

• Dr Dahesh's house in beirut

Hi Mario

Was the house damaged in Beirut blast?

Originally posted by sael1 View Post
    Hi Mario

Was the house damaged in Beirut blast?
    I don’t have any information regarding that matter.

Speaking of damage… I suggest you point your browser to Amazon Australia (if you’re still “down under”) and run a search for “DAHESH” and check out the barrage of Kindle books that have been launched by Darrick Evenson. Note, also, that on a couple of them “Dr. Ghazi Brax” is listed as a co-author. One even lists Hilda Nassib.

And, further note that no books by the Daheshist Publishing Company are available on Amazon.

I have already submitted my reviews on Amazon.com (a couple have already appeared).

I suggest every Daheshist (who actually is conversant with Daheshism) do so.

And while everybody’s at it, why don’t they ask those “trustees,” who for years had claimed they were the successors of the Beloved Guiding Prophet, who used to give a… flying flamingo…about disseminating the Daheshist Message, or at least PROTECTING it, why they are sitting on their … assets… and doing NOTHING.

Now, ask me again if the house was damaged, and what kind of signal that might be sending if it was?
    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
      I don’t have any information regarding that matter.

Speaking of damage… I suggest you point your browser to Amazon Australia (if you’re still “down under”) and run a search for “DAHESH” and check out the barrage of Kindle books that have been launched by Darrick Evenson. Note, also, that on a couple of them “Dr. Ghazi Brax” is listed as a co-author. One even lists Hilda Nassib.

And, further note that no books by the Daheshist Publishing Company are available on Amazon.

I have already submitted my reviews on Amazon.com (a couple have already appeared).

I suggest every Daheshist (who actually is conversant with Daheshism) do so.

And while everybody’s at it, why don’t they ask those “trustees,” who for years had claimed they were the successors of the Beloved Guiding Prophet, who used to give a… flying flamingo…about disseminating the Daheshist Message, or at least PROTECTING it, why they are sitting on their … assets… and doing NOTHING.

Now, ask me again if the house was damaged, and what kind of signal that might be sending if it was?
      there is one book by the daheshist pub co "song of songs" and a book by mounir murad, i am not sure what that means.

https://www.amazon.com.au/s?k=dahesh&ref=nb_sb_noss

My inquiry about the possible damage to the house was in curiosity as a stone mason and if any possible contribution i can offer.

"Now, ask me again if the house was damaged, and what kind of signal that might be sending if it was?"
      We all know that the whole middle east has been in a bad shape for a long time, that's why large population have been immigrating out. such is our karma.
      If you know something, Please share.
      Que sera, sera

Comment

Yeah, sorry. Let me explain: see you caught me at a bad time as I had finished reading all those books that Darrick Evenson is selling through Amazon and wondering how come no one who owns the rights to the material Darrick has lumped with his own twisted interpretation of Daheshism has done anything to stop the publications of these books. So, forgive me for not focusing on the main premise of your question, which addressed the physical damage to the house.

BTW, those two books you mention are sold by third parties. My question went to how come the Daheshist publishing company no longer sells Doctor Dahesh's books through Amazon. There used to be a time when a "Dahesh" search would return over 100 books, each with their ISBN.

Now, in case you are interested in helping preserve the Daheshist Message and not allow any Tom, Dick, and Harry to illegally reprint Ghazi Brax's lectures along with fabrications and distortions, then you might want to revisit that link you provided again, and purchase these books I highlighted, and read them.

If your blood doesn't boil, oh well I will have tried. But, I bet if you're from the older generation of Daheshists, it WILL BOIL.

http://dahesh.org/darrick2.jpg
        Last edited by Mario; 09-26-2020, 01:08 PM.
        "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Follow-up on the House

I have it on good authority that the top floor of the Hneine Palace is vacant.
          "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Working...
          X