A letter from Darrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A letter from Darrick

Although Darrick was banned from Daheshille, he is still trying... He registered under a new account (which was soon intercepted and deleted), and sent me the following hypnotic message that was supposed to put me in some sort of a trance...

Mario,

There has been no "case number" generated by the FBI or any other law enforcement agency. No police officer came to your home. No report was taken. You need to stop lying.
    Darrick

My dear Jedi,
    your mind trick is no match for cold hard facts... let's see... The business card of the Police Officer who drove his cruiser up to my residence, and saw the email, and got a stack of others... for evidence... and spent an hour writing up the report... says... case number is 07-046764.

Since your threat (emailed from a Kinko's machine we presume as the reverse IP address showed) was not specific, you escaped prosecution, as per my county's D.A. The Puyallup police department (where we assume your father's house is) had its hands tied up, since our local police department had to issue a warrant.
    Last edited by Mario; 06-27-2007, 06:23 AM.
    "Fail, to succeed."

Here is the letter I got from the Police

Date: March 30, 2007 7:37:44 PM EST
    To: "Mario Henri Chakkour
    Subject: RE: darrick evenson

Mr. Chakkour,
    I spoke with a commonwealth attorney and with the email you received from Mr. Evenson it is not enough to charge him with email threats. All the information from your friends that found stuff online is all considered hearsay and would not be able to use in court. I apologize that there is nothing else I can do until something further happens, until then their will be no report.
    Ofc. Grand

----

Also, contact the FBI office in Washington State... I am not really sure what number I called... and I don't have time nor energy to waste this. But they instructed me to fill out a report on IC3.gov, and I was issued a case number.

I double checked with my African American next Door Neighbor (who would love nothing more than to investigate a Racist) with the Cruiser that says "Office of Homeland Security" and he confirmed that an FBI file was opened by virtue of my calling the Bureau, then logging onto the site, then filling the report, then being issued a case number. See, what you did falls within the jurisdiction of the FBI, given that it was in Email Form.

"Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Mario...It is amazing (but actually not THAT amazing) that this guy is still rearing his ugly head. This is his ego that can't let it all go. What is even MORE amazing to me is that none of 'the others'...and we know who those are don't we...have not publicly come to your defense...or at least shown some level of brotherly support. I can almost live with all the stuff that has come before, but this truly amazes me...

I know for a fact that if this situation were reversed, we here in Daheshville would all would have come to their defense(s)...publicly here on Daheshville and privately to lend personal support. It must be nice to be so safe and isolated and cloistered so as not to have to deal with such insignificant inconveniences as a fellow Daheshist brother's life being threatened.

Trust me, someone, somewhere has duly noted this and is keeping track.

Comment

I'm certainly keeping track. Specifically of who doesn't show up. Apparently good ol' fashioned decent brotherhood is lacking among Daheshists...or so the silence would suggest. Why can't y'all Daheshists rise up as one and denounce D'heshiyyatollah T. Evenzadeh's actions? Publicly, in what appears to be the only public forum provided for doing so?

You see, the "cult watchers" are probably watching too....and to them the silence of Daheshists is music to their ears...they enjoy painting their targets as extremists and racists. It's their bread and butter, and making Daheshism their game for the year can help them turn a pretty nickel or two. I'm just dreading the day that a member of the press approaches me or Johnson or Mario or whoever to talk about Daheshism and its racist and anti-gay ways....and why not? The most prolific promoter of something going by the name "Daheshism" certainly leaves that impression. And you can bet that when folks like John Ankerberg decide to bring their proto-typical Daheshist onto their show to cross-examine, it will not be Mario or Mounir or Ghazi that they will invite onto the show...nope....it'll be Durwi'ckiyyatollah T. Evenzadeh 'imGloriousSelf.

Which is one of the reasons I almost never refer to myself as a Daheshist anyway, and when I do I qualify what I mean by that reference greatly (be of good cheer, I DO NOT reduce Dr. Dahesh to being merely a fine liberal bourgeois humanitarian like Bono...Dahesh is a prophetic figure, who has made some claims that kind of puzzle me...although less now than previously). Nevertheless, like Mario, my feeling is that any day is a good day to die in the path of the God of Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Jesus, Muhammad and Dahesh,peace be upon all of them. God's love is closer than our jugular vein, He is closer to us than our heartbeat. DTEyatollah cannot take that away.
        Last edited by zionic; 06-29-2007, 06:19 PM. Reason: getting rid of a typo

Comment

Noel Coward to the rescue!

Originally posted by zionic View Post
          I'm just dreading the day that a member of the press approaches me or Johnson or Mario or whoever to talk about Daheshism and its racist and anti-gay ways....and why not? The most prolific promoter of something going by the name "Daheshism" certainly leaves that impression.
          Not to worry. The Dahesh Museum, owned and operated by Daheshists who still have not retracted their claim that Dahesh was never a prophet (oh, and that we're all making the stuff up) has taken a big step in showing that Daheshism is a religion of tolerance.

Why, all one has to do is browse their shop filled with "Dahesh Branded gifts" and one will find a set of Ibex Glasses that —not only are very "Noel Coward"—but are designed to add allure... to themselves... of course! (Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge!)... Come oooon! Haven't you ever sipped a martini to get into a "spiritual mood?"... better yet... in glasses that are "VERY NOEL COWARD" ?

Psst! For those of you who have no clue what this is about... Not too long ago, a Daheshvillian was sandbagged for having had the temerity to suggest that the Beloved Guiding Prophet was tolerant because the housekeeper who worked in the Daheshist Mission House was ... GAY.
          So, you see the irony here?... The museum who carries his name is celebrating the name of a talented GAY playwright and actor... who, by the way, had "a thing" with Laurence Olivier... The moral of story here: life is not black and white.

Anyway, please make sure you visit the Dahesh Museum Shop!

Oh, and "guys" make sure you purchase at tie! It says on that page: "we are told that men who wear them become irresistible."

Let's see... Martini glass with "allure"... Ties to make men "irresistible"... what's next? ... silk embroidered con... Oh... sorry... I forgot this was a family show!!!

Last edited by Mario; 07-05-2007, 05:23 AM. Reason: Adding "a" missing article for that extra "allure"...
          "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
            silk embroidered con... Oh... sorry... I forgot this was a family show!!!
            ah, yes....there is indeed a blushing emoticon here.....

Comment

"Simply Irresistible!"

I am surprised they didn't license that song as well...

As for some of you, Daheshist ... so-called...MEN, why don't you save the lousy $42 and buy yourself some backbone.

Courage to rise and slap that prostitute of an institution—who dares associate herself with Doctor Dahesh and brand him into oblivion—with your OUTCRY of dissent makes you irresistible any day...
              Last edited by Mario; 07-06-2007, 07:43 PM.
              "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

I have just read through the Dahesh Museum website again. Yep, Mario, all the items you mentioned are there. Perfect, wonderful…”branding”. As a museum, I think it is absolutely beautiful. Stunning. Everything is truly wonderfully executed and the amount of care that went in to create the “Dahesh” is absolutely exquisite.

I also listened to and transcribed parts of one of the interviews with Paula Webster, who is the Deputy Director of Public Affairs and Development of the “Dahesh”. To clarify, I have never met Paula Webster and have nothing against her or the job she is doing. She works for and speaks on behalf of the trustees. In fact, I think she has succeeded wholly and has done an incredible job within the confines of her job description…

"My responsibility is basically to make sure that the museum is as visible as possible to as many constituencies that we identify as being important to us…so that can include the way in which we brand the museum… the kinds of the repetitive symbolic items that say “Dahesh” to people from our shopping bags to our logo types… to even the kind of exhibitions and programming that we do.

I see myself as kind of a quality control person to make sure that those kinds of elements are consistent and that people really know what the Dahesh is as opposed to any other niche museum."

She talks about three important components of the museum experience, the Museum, the Gift Shop and the Café.

Here are a few observations that come to mind as I read over the site and listened to the interviews:

This particular line really stands out in my mind...

...symbolic items that say “Dahesh” to people from our shopping bags to our logo types...

Firstly, everything is neatly packaged and talked about in very finely crafted parses… The museum as a museum has grown tremendously in content and reputation over the years. It really has become a truly impressive identity in its own right. However, I almost have to ask, why even call it the "Dahesh"? In the history section of the museum website it mentions that the museum was named in "honor" of the "pen name" for Salim Moussa Achi..."Dahesh"...who was "an influential Lebanese writer, philosopher, and connoisseur..."

Is there a (deliberate?) disconnection from the museum as the “Dahesh”… a building.. a name… a museum... and the person, the prophet, Dr. Dahesh?

...symbolic items that say “Dahesh” to people from our shopping bags to our logo types...

Does the finely crafted and successful business model that has taken a successful place in the art and coorporate world of NYC and the world not work if the real identity of Dr. Dahesh is presented? and acknowledged? and honored?

Is there a phase two game plan, that once the "Dahesh" is established and all the intricate and complicated structurings are in place that make such a monumental undertaking possible that THEN the real meaning of Dr. Dahesh's life and purpose and blessed existence to us all is incorporated? Is even questioning this and the essence of this very issue innerving?

I can conceptually understand some basic things... Is it mixing too many concepts at the starting point of such an undertaking, to have to talk about the artwork and meaning of what such a museum will be AND have to talk about the more difficult and potentially offputting notions (to potential corporate sponserships and reporters) that the one who collected all this artwork is in fact your and our BELOVED PROPHET? Maybe from a business model, this is mixing apples and oranges. But is it really?

At what point then will be it be OK to connect the dots? When will the "brand marketing" expand from an exquisite salon of beautiful and inspiring art work... to it being ok to include the true life of Dr. Dahesh? When can the "Dahesh" brand be expanded to represent and be associated with and include the actual name, "Dr. Dahesh"...the man? the prophet? and the meaning of his existence?

...that people really know what the "Dahesh" is as opposed to any other niche museum...

I wish the vision and brilliance and organization that went in to the exquisite "branding" of the "Dahesh" would also be put in to the ORGANIZATION of the Daheshist Mission! Except for small clusters, Daheshists all over the world are all essentially isolated, separate entities. Contact is only on a person to person basis...if one Daheshist just happens to know another Daheshist in another city or country. What is the overall STRUCTURE OF DAHESHISM? There is none.

1) There are groups of Daheshists working here, there are groups of Daheshists working there...
                2) There are Daheshists in one group that have been excommunicated from the Daheshists in another group because they didn't like the way they were talked to...
                3) There are Daheshists in one group that have been excommunicated from the Daheshists in another group because they didn't feel they could work together anymore...
                4) There are Daheshists in one group that don't acknowledge the Daheshists in another group because they don't like the way those Daheshists are doing things...
                5) There are Daheshists that think they are the ones that hold the key as to when the definitive message of Daheshism will be unveiled...when they can unveil their mission...

And this is the just the list of the true, well meaning Daheshists!!!

And the tiring list just goes on and on and on....I wil not even go in to the nauseating accounts of the twisted works of those individuals, the wild card individuals, that have pirated the tidbits of knowledge they have been fed by certain Daheshists and used this information in there own self serving, disgusting, distorted and perverted amalgam of twisted truths...all under the name of their personal version of "Daheshism". Totally unchecked.

I wish... no, I pray, that that the same care of "protecting the brand" of the "Dahesh" can be implemented to protect "the brand" of the Organization of Daheshism!
                Last edited by Johnson; 07-07-2007, 04:05 AM.

Comment

And finally...what I said in my last post, and the points I tried to make...is the very reason why DAHESHVILLE.COM exists. Daheshville exists because it needs to exist! This is a completely OPEN and UNEDITED and FAIR and BALANCED and TRUTHFUL and UN-PRE-READ BEFORE YOU POST IT forum talking about Dr. Dahesh and Daheshism; Who he was, what he did, what we know, what we don't know and how we feel about it. That is it! This what we do here.

We see through out every day and every night people logging in to Daheshville from ALL OVER THE WORLD...and READING, at length, everything that is being written here. Mario can give us the latest counts...the numbers are staggering. Obviously all these readers are not posting, and that is fine, but the information that has been presented here, IS BEING READ. THOUSANDS of pages of Daheshville have been downloaded...

We are all participants here. Everyone of us. Daheshists and others are coming here...people are reading what we are talking about. And by "we" I do not mean the "we" that post regularly...I mean the all of us and I mean the all of you.

Daheshville is talking about your Beloved Prophet. Daheshville is trying to be a document of information that we all share in and participate in. It is just one piece of the picture of what Daheshism is and its formation. It is a piece that serves as a vehicle to be accessible to people from all over the world to tune in to and learn and discuss and share. Openly, fairly and truthfully.

This is not about an "us" or a "them" or who is doing what and how they are doing it... this is about the bigger picture of celebrating Dr. Dahesh and what he means to us... this is about being accessible information for people that want to learn who Dr. Dahesh is... and what Daheshism is about. This is a place for Daheshists and non-Daheshists alike from all corners of the world to come and read and learn and share their experiences and their lives.

We have presented a multitude of topics and information here; Translations of the Dr.'s works, first hand accounts of being with Dr. Dahesh, poetry and music, graphic visions of Daheshist Temples... We have had people come who were hurting, asking for prayers of hope... We have lived out real life experiences here in Daheshville with real people.

We have been critical of things that have not made sense to us. We openly and always invite ALL sides to counter, contradict or explain what has been criticized...OPENLY here in Daheshville...unedited. This is how we all grow and learn; and better ourselves... and learn to see eye to eye with one another.

We have protected and defended a brother whose life was threatened here in Daheshville. We continue this vigil...sometimes with some help from the FBI, sometimes with the pen being mightier than the sword... and well, sometimes, with some just good ol' humor and sarcasm.

Daheshville changes and evolves as each person participates... I urge those that are reading these words... to share what you have; your story, your ideas, your questions, your writings, your manuscript... The access you have here to touch another person, to inspire another person, far, far away in some corner of the world, or even your next door neighbor whose name you don't even know and is reading all this too... is one of the greatest gifts you and we can offer one another. God be with you all.
                  Last edited by Johnson; 07-07-2007, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Selling the Invisible

Excellent report and analysis David.

Branding is not something one can create overnight. Nor does have to do (really) with the object. For example, when you think "CoCa Cola" you're not necessarily thinking "Gee, this tastes so much better than Pespi!"

Instead, you're thinking of the hot summer day, your thirst, the sound the bottle (back when) made when you popped the lid off, and, most importantly, how you felt, the memories, and all that which the conscious as well as the subconscious mind associates with CoCa Cola.

It is so interesting to see Mervat and Amira Zahid give carte blanche to a person who, in the final analysis, removed any history, memory, saga, drama, sacrifice, etc. related to acquiring the museum collection—namely, Doctor Dahesh.

I'll tell you my impressions of the original "Dahesh Salon" before the Zahids gave carte blanche to transforming it into a "Saloon" (hey, don't blame me... A Museum that sells Martini Glasses that are so "Noel Coward" next to ties designed to make men more attractive is no longer a museum. In fact, David, the Doctor, once, said the following words in Arabic in front of me and a couple of others "Haydi manna Risaleh... Haydi Da3aarat!'
                    If I am to translate it faithfully ..."This is no longer a Mission, this is debauchery!" His words came as a response to how some Daheshists, who were in fact gests of Mervat Zahid herself, were behaving... Making fun of her, acting like classclowns... creating havoc... driven by jealousy and being total jerks...

It is absolutely sad to see Mervat and Amira Zahid allow the wonderful GIFT they were given by Doctor Dahesh to be reduced to a level not too dissimilar from what these "jerks" were shooting for.

When I used to visit the Doctor's house, there was a sense of magic. The spaces felt alive with an incredible presence. There was the smell of Guava (the real stuff from Egypt) in the air. There were the paintings and scuptures... there were Daheshists working here and there... and every now and then, you would hear the Doctor's unmistakable steps in the long hallway. There was MAGIC David...

Now, we have characters such as Noel Coward and Rosa Bonheur... Artists with "alternative lifestyles" replacing the persona of the Doctor, whose only fault was that he was a DIVINE PROPHET.

See, Noel and Rosa... they are the stars... The Museum publishes books about Rosa Bonheur and nothing about Doctor Dahesh.

And here is my favorite Arabic proverb:"Saame3 Al Ghaybati Ka Kaa I Liha"

"When you hear something wrong being said about a person who is not here to defend him or herself and you do not object or defend that person, you might as well have said it yourself."

And I will conclude this little presentation with a dream that Mervat Zahid told me she (or someone in her family or entourage) saw.

The time was circa 1988. In the Dream, the Doctor was UPSET with "The HOUSE". In other words, the house which housed all the Doctor's artifacts, writings, books, thoughts ... So, in that dream, the Doctor was not happy.

Mervat was worried. She told a Daheshist brother about the dream (again, this is ALL from Mervat's mouth to my ear) and according to her, he laughed it off. She was (at the time) upset that this brother "didn't get it"

Didn't get what, you might ask...

Didn't get (according to her) that MORE needed to be done.

WHAT HAPPENED?

Last edited by Mario; 07-08-2007, 01:27 AM.
                    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

All kidding aside...

... Those Ties that the Museum is touting as a way to make men irresistible... hmm ... are they supposed to make men irresistible to ... women... or ... men?

See, if I'm gonna sip Martini out of a glass that is so "Noel Coward"... I gotta know!

Behold the proverbial golden calf at the "MOO"seum!

Did I mention that years ago I saw a Dream in which the Doctor instructed me NOT to send the Museum any more money?...

I LOVE the published list of Daheshists who donate to the museum (and in some cases, HOW much they donate)... Nice touch of Guilt!

The Daheshist Martyr Ali Ombargi gave his life... I don't see his name up there!
                      "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

The Dahesh Museum

I would like to share an experience about this great and blessed museum.
                        From the the Dr.'s books about the Daheshist journey's that I have read,I found that the Dr. worked and toiled hard with care to make a collection of the finest art crafts that were ever made on earth.
                        Actually all these art crafts,wether they are paintings or monuments,contain in themselves high spiritual fluids FROM the artist who made it,and these works of art,and due to their high spiritual fluids help people if they meditate on them toexperience the talent that God puts in a person,and turns his thoughts twards God.That's why the Dr. collected all these works by care,for they witness forever for the artisits' deeds,and these talents are given to these people according to their previous deeds in a previous life,so art works are a true indication and proof of a work that has happened in the past.And the greatest proof are the columns of Baalbeck which were built by heavenly creatures.They carry a great tale mentioned in one of the Dr.'s stories.
                        On the contrary we see how evil people perish,and a good example,is about the persecution the late Beshara el-Khoury made against our guiding beloved prophet.A harsh persecution that is byond any imagination.But God was with our prophet by the six personalities that accompanied him and shall accompany him and all the believers in him wherever they might be on earth.And they are his blessed servants and soldiers,and when he comes their won't be a place on earth,but the spiritual fluids in heaven shall prevail under his rule,when we are with him face to face in grace in charity.He shall come by God's will with the six personalites,by power that was with him,and will be,it's the heavenly twentieth spiritual fuid

Comment

Dr Dahesh's Art

Originally posted by Yousef Kabalan Salame View Post

From the the Dr.'s books about the Daheshist journey's that I have read,I found that the Dr. worked and toiled hard and with care to make a collection of the finest art crafts that were ever made on earth.

Actually all these art crafts,whether they are paintings or monuments, contain in themselves high spiritual fluids FROM the artist who made it,.........

.......and these works of art, due to their high spiritual fluids help people if they meditate on them, to experience the talent that God puts in a person and turns his thoughts toward God.

That's why the Dr. collected all these works with care, for they witness forever the artists' deeds. These talents are given to these people according to their deeds in a previous life, so art is a true indication and proof of a work that has happened in the past. And the greatest proof is the columns of Baalbeck which were built by heavenly creatures. They carry a great tale mentioned in one of the Dr.'s stories.

On the contrary we see how evil people perish, and a good example, is about the persecution the late Beshara el-Khoury made against our guiding beloved prophet. A harsh persecution that is beyond any imagination. But God was with our prophet by the six personalities that accompanied him and shall accompany him and all the believers in him wherever they might be on earth. And they are his blessed servants and soldiers,and when he comes their won't be a place on earth, but the spiritual fluids in heaven shall prevail under his rule, when we are with him face to face in grace in charity. He shall come by God's will with the six personalties, by power that was with him, and will be, it's the heavenly twentieth spiritual fluid
                          Thank you for your perspective on this art collection. Although, there are some disagreements with the handlers of the museum, I don't think anyone disagrees with anything that you have said. I found most interesting your perspective about what one experiences when viewing the art.
                          Last edited by Daheshville; 07-13-2007, 01:48 PM. Reason: Correcting Yousef's middle name in the quotation persuant to a correction in the main database

Comment

The "Original" Dahesh Museum versus "THE DAHESH"

Originally posted by Yousef Kabalan Salameh View Post
                            From the the Dr.'s books about the Daheshist journey's that I have read,I found that the Dr. worked and toiled hard with care to make a collection of the finest art crafts that were ever made on earth.
                            Dear Youssef:

Thank you. But we need to make sure that we make a clear distinction between the original Dahesh Museum and the non-profit organization known as "The Daheshm Museum of Art in New York City" or "THE DAHESH"... an organization which showcases (in part) the original pieces, uses his name etc. BUT has done everything to ERASE and HIDE the REAL HISTORY.

Even worse, it went on record saying that Daheshism does not exist and that Doctor Dahesh was not a prophet.

As far as I am concerned, and you might disagree, there is NOTHING "blessed" about the Organization currently known as "THE DAHESH" which, as far as I am concerned, is hurting the IMAGE of DOCTOR DAHESH.

Do you think this is the way the Doctor wanted to be remembered?

What do you think of the fact the "Blessed" museum is selling Champagne and Martini glasses that celebrate Noel Coward, it publishes beautiful books about the life of Rosa Bonheur, it sells ties that make men irresistible?

Do you not see a problem here?

Do you not think it is strange that they can celebrate artists who were OPENLY gay and lesbian and feel ashamed of discussing a prophet?

I am not attacking gays or lesbians. In fact, go read my posts, I CLAIM that Doctor Dahesh was a tolerant man and did not judge a person based on their sexual orientation.

But, if these Daheshists who are managing the museum can celebrate people such as Noel and Rosa, WHY NOT DOCTOR DAHESH?

And why DENY PUBLICLY who he was?

Why not celebrate Dahesh as well as Noel and Rosa?

Why? Because that would SHOW the world that the Doctor was a TOLERANT person?

Is THAT a good solution?

Now, you might be the kind of person who doesn't like to make trouble.

You might say "Mario, I just want to focus on the positive."

Well, let me tell you, by not pointing out PUBLICLY what is WRONG one would be ENCOURAGING bad behavior.

The Result? I'll tell you: your generation is about to inherit more than global warming.

You are going to inherit a huge fiasco that will take you and all the other up-and-coming Daheshists years to correct... assuming you CAN correct it.

I hope to GOD you find a copy of "Al Munahhad Al Baater" (The Sharp Sword) and that you read what the Doctor wrote in it...
                            Last edited by Daheshville; 07-13-2007, 01:50 PM. Reason: Correcting Yousef's middle name in the quotation after correcting it in the main database.
                            "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef Kabalan Salameh View Post
                              Actually all these art crafts,wether they are paintings or monuments,contain in themselves high spiritual fluids FROM the artist who made it,and these works of art,and due to their high spiritual fluids help people if they meditate on them toexperience the talent that God puts in a person,and turns his thoughts twards God.That's why the Dr. collected all these works by care,for they witness forever for the artisits' deeds,and these talents are given to these people according to their previous deeds in a previous life,so art works are a true indication and proof of a work that has happened in the past.And the greatest proof are the columns of Baalbeck which were built by heavenly creatures.They carry a great tale mentioned in one of the Dr.'s stories.
                              Yousef...thank you for your valuable points. You touched on the fact that the Dr.'s motives for choosing specific pieces of artwork were based upon specific spiritual fluids that the Dr. knew existed within these works... Could you explain in greater detail about this? I think it is a terrific subject in its own right.

Originally posted by Mario View Post
                              Thank you. But we need to make sure that we make a clear distinction between the original Dahesh Museum and the non-profit organization known as "The Daheshm Museum of Art in New York City" or "THE DAHESH"... an organization which showcases (in part) the original pieces, uses his name etc. BUT has done everything to ERASE and HIDE the REAL HISTORY.
                              Mario's point here is so valid...it bears further clarification and distinction. Yousef, we agree with you on the Dr. selecting all the pieces of the collection based upon spiritual reasons...and the incredilbe beauty of all the reasons behind this... However, the point that is being made here is this... Just where at the museum is the beauty you just wrote about mentioned? Dr. Dahesh, the prophet that you love and have written so eloquently about, the prophet that you and we recognize as a prophet, is in fact, NOT recognized as a prophet at the museum that bears his name... that holds the beautiful hand selected art work, artwork that was selected NOT because the artwork is "beautiful'...it was selected as you said Yousef, because each and every piece had an identifiable spiritual fluid that our prophet recognized and deemed worthy to be part of his collection...all for spiritual purposes! No where at "The Dahesh" is any of this mentioned. This is the very essence of what this entire discussion is about.
                              Last edited by Daheshville; 07-13-2007, 01:50 PM. Reason: Correcting Yousef's middle name in the quotation after correcting it in the main database.

Comment

Working...
                              X