• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daheshism calendar

could someone please explain the dahesist calendar please

The Daheshist Calendar Revealed

With Pleasure. I posted a full presentation in the "MEMBERS only SECTION"

To make things easier to grasp, I recommend you have a regular calendar handy and a pencil... And some paper...

Please Follow This Link.
    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
      With Pleasure. I posted a full presentation in the "MEMBERS only SECTION"

To make things easier to grasp, I recommend you have a regular calendar handy and a pencil... And some paper...

Please Follow This Link.
      hi mario

thank you for your quick reply, very informative, great effort
      1. are there any significant dates in the calendar! i am sure that there are...
      2. is the only difference to the georgian calendar, the start of the year with the same number of days for every corresponding month? in other words, no cosmolgical differences?

best regards

Comment

Important Daheshist Dates.

Originally posted by sael View Post
        hi mario

thank you for your quick reply, very informative, great effort
        1. are there any significant dates in the calendar! i am sure that there are...
        2. is the only difference to the georgian calendar, the start of the year with the same number of days for every corresponding month? in other words, no cosmolgical differences?

best regards
        Hi Sael,

My pleasure. It was something I should have done eons ago... So I am glad you asked. And, incidentally, I did find another letter sent to me by another Daheshists and which featured both Gregorian as well as Daheshist dates. It helped confirm the numbers.

In terms of the cosmological differences, there shouldn't be since the Daheshist Calendar is based on the Gregorian. For example, if there is a leap year, then we add a day. For example, the upcoming Feb 28, 2008 will correspond to 7th Day, of the 12th, Daheshist month, of the 66th Daheshist Year.

In terms of the important Daheshist Dates. Yes, there are a few.

Using the Gregorian calendar:

Every 6th and 20th of the month: Fasting (no food or water) from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Incidentally, when fasting was revealed to be necessary, it was from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. (for those who just fell off their chairs... yes, that was 24 hours... ) However, supposedly, some Daheshists asked if it can be reduced in duration... and so it was. Again, my aim here is not to discuss fasting in of itself, merely to give a historical overview. And, incidentally, it might have been sometime in 1976 that fasting became part of the Daheshist rituals.

MARCH 23 marks the Daheshist New Year and the Commemoration of the date, March 23, 1942, when Salim Moussa Achi, also known as "Doctor Dahesh," declared the birth of Daheshism. And incidentally, "Salim Moussa Achi" or simply "Salim Achi" is the correct birth name. We have hard evidence available for public viewing in the Members Only Section.

April 2 Marks (as far as it was written in Strange Stories and Wondrous Legends by Doctor Dahesh himself) the Day of Happiness and for Thankfulness. Background: On April 2, 1979 the life of the (then) child known as "Hammoodeh" was saved. Hence, Daheshists should rejoice and raise their thanks to God Almighty for saving "Hammoodeh's" life. Reliable sources told me that "Hammoodeh" has spiritual fluids from the man who avenged Ali Ibn Abi Taleb's assassin. And as far as this particular day, Doctor Dahesh wrote a story in two parts which explains why the large piece of wood wanted to kill Hammoodeh... But too bad no one can read it in English yet!

April 9 we Mourn the Passing of Doctor Dahesh. On April 9, 1984, and after spending 40 agonizing days in a hospital bed in a town in New York State, Doctor Dahesh passed away at 6 p.m.

June 1 we Celebrate the Birth of Doctor Dahesh. He was born on June 1, 1909, in Jerusalem.

These are the key dates that I personally know of.

Best Regards,

Mario
        "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
          Hi Sael,

My pleasure. It was something I should have done eons ago... So I am glad you asked. And, incidentally, I did find another letter sent to me by another Daheshists and which featured both Gregorian as well as Daheshist dates. It helped confirm the numbers.

In terms of the cosmological differences, there shouldn't be since the Daheshist Calendar is based on the Gregorian. For example, if there is a leap year, then we add a day. For example, the upcoming Feb 28, 2008 will correspond to 7th Day, of the 12th, Daheshist month, of the 66th Daheshist Year.

In terms of the important Daheshist Dates. Yes, there are a few.

Using the Gregorian calendar:

Every 6th and 20th of the month: Fasting (no food or water) from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Incidentally, when fasting was revealed to be necessary, it was from 6 a.m. to 6 a.m. (for those who just fell off their chairs... yes, that was 24 hours... ) However, supposedly, some Daheshists asked if it can be reduced in duration... and so it was. Again, my aim here is not to discuss fasting in of itself, merely to give a historical overview. And, incidentally, it might have been sometime in 1976 that fasting became part of the Daheshist rituals.

MARCH 23 marks the Daheshist New Year and the Commemoration of the date, March 23, 1942, when Salim Moussa Achi, also known as "Doctor Dahesh," declared the birth of Daheshism. And incidentally, "Salim Moussa Achi" or simply "Salim Achi" is the correct birth name. We have hard evidence available for public viewing in the Members Only Section.

April 2 Marks (as far as it was written in Strange Stories and Wondrous Legends by Doctor Dahesh himself) the Day of Happiness and for Thankfulness. Background: On April 2, 1979 the life of the (then) child known as "Hammoodeh" was saved. Hence, Daheshists should rejoice and raise their thanks to God Almighty for saving "Hammoodeh's" life. Reliable sources told me that "Hammoodeh" has spiritual fluids from the man who avenged Ali Ibn Abi Taleb's assassin. And as far as this particular day, Doctor Dahesh wrote a story in two parts which explains why the large piece of wood wanted to kill Hammoodeh... But too bad no one can read it in English yet!

April 9 we Mourn the Passing of Doctor Dahesh. On April 9, 1984, and after spending 40 agonizing days in a hospital bed in a town in New York State, Doctor Dahesh passed away at 6 p.m.

June 1 we Celebrate the Birth of Doctor Dahesh. He was born on June 1, 1909, in Jerusalem.

These are the key dates that I personally know of.

Best Regards,

Mario

hi mario

tx
          Are the fasting dates the 6th and the 20th of the daheshist month or the gregorian month?
          thanks for the correction (georgian with gregorian).

regards

Comment

My pleasure. Yes, the 6th and 20th are all Gregorian.

Interestingly though... All the dates that Doctor Dahesh used in his published writings were Gregorian, including when he dated his Holy Daheshist Symbol (shown on Daheshville).
            "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Working...
            X