New Web Site Distorts Daheshism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Web Site Distorts Daheshism

Thanks to the vigilance of one dedicated Daheshist Brother, we were made aware of a new threat to the image and good name of Doctor Dahesh:

http://bookofjesus.angelfire.com/

To the uninitiated, it may look like a reliable source of Daheshist knowledge. And to be fair, some of the information is correct. For example, "DAHESH" is spelled correctly.

But beyond that, http://bookofjesus.angelfire.com — whose author has not revealed him or herself — contains so much untruths and distortions about Doctor Dahesh and Daheshism that the best thing to do is to declare it a disaster area.

Why are we mentioning in the first place and bringing attention to it?

As a preemptive move especially that — eventually — it might show up in Google searches.

And, it is precisely for that reason that all the Daheshist-related web sites mentioned in it, and made out to be source of its contents (and in some cases, yes, information was "borrowed" from other web sites, albeit married with erroneous information) are advised to denounce it publicly.

Well, this appears to be the work of you know who. And furthermore, some pervert has created another web site, bookofjesus, which is absolute filth and perversion. If someone had created a similar web site using the name of Mohammad, their life would be in jeopardy, and I personally, would be in favor of assisting the friends of Mohammad. I can't help but wonder if the two sites are run by the same person.

Comment

Here we go again... sadly, this will never be over... and this will not be the only front that will need "defending".

What we are witnessing here is the painful, ongoing truth which is a direct result of the fracturing of the Daheshist Mission. That which can "save" and "heal" the Daheshist Mission as a whole, is the same thing that can basically (in theory anyway) "save" the world in general; Peace and Unity.

One voice, one front, one reality, one direction...

But this doesn't exist... not even remotely. Time is just passing by... and everyone is just... waiting. Yes, there are pockets of activity... probably very strong and healthy ones... individuals doing their greater good for their place in heaven and/or Daheshist history... fulfilling their destinies... finally... but a body that is not whole... is not a body. If the pancreas is withering and dying, it doesn't much matter how healthy the lungs are.

And this is what is the most sad of all... we ARE ALL connected... I know this unequivocally... and I never even met Dr. Dahesh. Others here on Daheshville, who are also, the "new generation" also know this...

I don't think anyone "out there" actively cares any more. Maybe they are just waiting for it all to "end"... I don't know, some days that doesn't seem like such a bad idea. But the reality is... nothing EVER ends... whatever we don't achieve in all the avenues here that need achieving... we come back and play this silly game all over again... yet, I can only imagine, everything changes and probably gets worse, and the struggles get even harder...

Whichever way this all goes... we certainly have "earned" it...

We collectively here, IMPLORE the greater Daheshist community to take up a stand here... to please UNITE for once and for all for something greater than what can just become lip service in prayers alone... I believe that prayer is in the DOING...

This is not a "DAHESHVILLE" issue or cause alone... even though it seems that this the only place that openly takes a stand on any of this.

And for those that are thinking "oh, there goes Daheshville... AGAIN~!"

This is each of YOUR's Mission... this is the sacred name and legacy of YOUR BELOVED PROPHET... NOT ONE PERSON HERE on Daheshville WANTS THIS TO BE a "DAHESHVILLE THING"... This is all an integral piece of YOUR's thing~! Like it or not...this is a DAHESHIST MISSION thing... an entire DAHESHIST COMMUNITY thing...

Please, please... open your hearts and minds and think about this...
      David
      Last edited by Johnson; 06-03-2010, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Good News: The Web Site has been Removed by Lycos.

Like it says in the title. We shot it down and shut it up. Thank God.

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
        We collectively here, IMPLORE the greater Daheshist community to take up a stand here... to please UNITE for once and for all for something greater than what can just become lip service in prayers alone... I believe that prayer is in the DOING...

This is not a "DAHESHVILLE" issue or cause alone... even though it seems that this the only place that openly takes a stand on any of this.

And for those that are thinking "oh, there goes Daheshville... AGAIN~!"

This is each of YOUR's Mission... this is the sacred name and legacy of YOUR BELOVED PROPHET... NOT ONE PERSON HERE on Daheshville WANTS THIS TO BE a "DAHESHVILLE THING"... This is all an integral piece of YOUR's thing~! Like it or not...this is a DAHESHIST MISSION thing... an entire DAHESHIST COMMUNITY thing...

Please, please... open your hearts and minds and think about this...
        David
        Doctor Dahesh wrote in his book "WORDS" the following:

"It is insane to burn yourself in order to illuminate the path for others."

Comment

Working...
        X