Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More of the same...

Well, this is a fine “how do ya do…”

This is just more of the same reprehensible lies propagated by a very sad and sick mind.

What do we do, what can we do, what should we do?

As I sit here, I look to find the BIG picture of what really transpired here…how these sort of reprehensible acts can be allowed to take place and where the true accountability (blame) lies.

Over the past several years as Daheshville has been up and running, there have been many lies fostered out there in the Daheshist Community as a whole…some like these recent finds that have been personal lies and attacks on individuals, others that have made been by a cloistered group (their right to be private and cloistered) of Daheshists yet doing very public works in the Name of Dr. Dahesh, denying his true essence of the Prophet they know that he was and truly is.

Many have said “well, maybe they have their reasons…” Ok fine…but we have the right to question what those reasons may be… and has anyone actually heard just what those reasons are? And did those reasons make sense to you? Did the “reasons” for PUBLICLY denying Dr. Dahesh being a Prophet outweigh the greater good of what will take generations to undo the trail of what has been created and perceived as Daheshism being a deceptive group… or worse yet, a CULT?

No one seems to care...

The very nature and lack of a truly open and clear and organized hierarchy is what is really at fault here. And within this hierarchy there needs to be CHECKS and BALANCES… there needs to be OVERSIGHT COMMITTEES that are ACCOUNTABLE to their constituency of the Daheshist Community as a whole.

All of these lies and continual reckless disinformation, if not being avoided, certainly could have been curtailed and extinguished and contained very quickly and efficiently if the right people stepped up and said the right things at the right time in the right way. But, alas, here is another example of that not happening.

We can only do here what we can do. And to those certain groups that think THEY are indeed THE formal organization of Daheshism and think that the group they are a part of IS in fact the formal organized Daheshist faith… well, where are you? How are you opening what you know to the many that we have dealt with here on Daheshville and in our own personal lives that are spiritually moved to look to the true and deeper message of what Daheshism is all about? How are you ministering to them and their needs?

And if you ask, "why deal with other Daheshists problems?"... Well because, like it or not, we are ALL of one body…

Those that could have averted so much of this ever ongoing mess, stood by and watched in silence, and still stand by silently today, doing nothing to defend what is right and what is proper. If one true and honest Daheshist is attacked and maligned, we the ENTIRE body of Daheshists are attacked and maligned. This is why we have continually defended, openly and aggressively even those that still will not go on public record to stand for what is right…. To show unity and clarity and one voice out there in a sea of billions.

And to those that feel SILENCE is the way to honor our prophet, and that all this is just DIRTY PERSONAL LAUNDRY that we should not deal with openly or publicly…that it sullies the memory of our Prophet… Well, to ALL of you, I say… you truly speak the words of one who has never been hit up side the head for no reason other than that you are defending the truth…YOUR truth… ALL of our truths…

When it is YOU that are attacked, maligned and your very character and honest deeds are openly and publicly called in to question…when LIES are published and put in print and written about YOU… and I pray for all you brothers and sisters that you never have to experience what this feels like… sadly, then and only then, will you ever understand what it is that I am talking about.

Its fine, continue your passive stance… but just know for certain, that even with the incredibly limited resources and energies we have here… the ways and legacy of Dr. Dahesh, and Daheshists that are unjustly maligned, we will ALWAYS have the energies and wherewithal to man up and defend them. Even if the next personal attack is against YOU…

WAKE UP… these are trying times beyond anything we all could ever imagine.

DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT TIME IS RUNNING OUT??? ... to set things right? ...to set things the way they ought to be?

There has to be UNITY… there has to DECENCY… there has to be TRUE BROTHERHOOD and SISTERHOOD…

God, I pray... why is this so difficult...

Another unchecked Darrick Evenson rant...

http://alt.nntp2http.com/religion/ba...e50536595.html

Dear Susan,

Have the followers of Dr. Dahesh disavowed me?

No.

The "Dahesh Society of America" is a creation of a man named Mario Chakkour, who is homosexual. His brother George Chakkour of France is a prominent Daheshist.

When it was discovered Mario was homosexual, he was shunned by the Apostle of Dr. Dahesh, Dr. Ghazi Brax, president of the
    Daheshist Publishing Company, as well as some other prominent Daheshists, who are not as "enlightened" as you are
    on the subject.

Mario started "Daheshville" as a discussion board for Daheshists and those studying Daheshism. It was my idea.

Mario and I were friends, until I published, on that Board, what Dr. Brax had to say about homosexuality, in one of his epistles
    to me.

Mario became absolutely ENRAGED, and banned me from Daheshville, and, like you, used Anti-Mormon articles and claims to try to defame me with other Daheshists. Anti-Mormons, of course, are among the most honest and trustworthy people in the world today.

Well, Mario has a small group of fellow Daheshists, perhaps 5 or 6, with whom he formed last year "The Dahesh Society of America".

Sounds official. But, none of the other Companions of Dr. Dahesh belong to this Society. It is simply Mario and other
    Daheshists he can find that feel the way he does about homosexuality (accepting). Certainly, Dr. Ghazi Brax and most
    of the other Companions of Dr. Dahesh are what you would call "homophobic" and would not
    be accepting of homosexual Daheshists; at least not practicing ones.

They are all Lebanese, and do not have a "live and let live" philosophy. They see homosexuality as a great sin, and quite
    disgusting. So, to say that Daheshists "disavow" me is true, but you're talking about 5 or 6 Daheshists who are in league with Mario Chakkour.

Dr. Brax does not recognize "The Dahesh Society of America" as a valid organization. It only has
    5 or 6 members.

It was created by Mario and a small group of associates who are basically in "protest" of Dr. Ghazi Brax's "homophobic" views. Dr. Dahesh gave Dr. Brax a blank piece of paper, and an unseen hand wrote upon it, telling Dr. Brax to promote Daheshism worldwide, and he has been doing this, since 1965.

Daheshists have no official organization to date. Mario founded "The Dahesh Society of America" with a small group of Daheshist friends who were inviting of homosexuals, but would "shun" anyone who did not think as they do.

Therefore, they shun me, but what do I care?

I care not. I'm glad they have their own organization, so they do not polute
    the true Dahesh Mission when it is organized.

When that will be, I cannot say.

For "The Dahesh Society of America" to disavow me is like the "Reform Baha'i Faith" disavowing you. It means nothing.

Mario has 57 people who are members of Daheshville, but most of them are not even Daheshists, much less members of "The Dahesh Society of America".

http://alt.nntp2http.com/religion/ba...7d3061f6d.html

Once again:

"The Dahesh Society of America" was founded by Mario Chakkour, a
    homosexual man, and his lover David Johnson. It consists, I believe,
    of 5 or 6 members. It is NOT recognized by the Trustess of Dr. Dahesh,
    one of whom is Dr. Ghazi Brax, president of the Daheshist Publishing
    Company and Apostle of Dr. Dahesh. "The Dahesh Society of America" was
    founded last year by Mario and David because of the anti-Gay epistles
    of Dr. Ghazi Braz, the Apostle of Daheshism.
    Last edited by Johnson; 07-21-2008, 06:18 PM.

Dave this is not as bad as it seems.

I noticed that at that web site, there are many moronic posts associated with one Darrick T. Evenson. Lacking intelligence and wit, this is what he is sinking too. Slowly, the world is looking at the name "Darrick" as synonymous to moronic stupidity.

Comment

I agree with you completely Ron. DTE has a reputation within many communities and I have yet to read someone coming forward that says they know DTE, believe in DTE, let alone support DTE in really any tangible way. That alone says a lot.

Comment

So to deal more specifically with what DTE wrote:

One, he still apparently is quite enamoured with Dr. Brax. However, I cannot for the life of me imagine that even Dr. Brsx himself does not cringe upon reading the words or seeing the actions of this one DTE. In fact, quite some time ago, after taking DTE under his wing, once DTE started twisting around Daheshism to his own devices, and just flat out making stuff up, Dr. Brax suddenly dropped Darrick and has since distanced himself from Darrick. Yet, Darrick still “quotes” Dr. Brax and uses him as his defense for much of his actions.

Dr. Brax, I have meet you on several occasions, and I have nothing but respect for the work you have done over the years…. But I have to ask you, as you read these things, how do they make you feel? This situation with DTE has continued to spiral recklessly out of control and DTE still stands behind your cloth and MISQUOTES you in his own defense and worse yet, he twists YOUR words to MALIGN another Daheshist, that being Mario Chakkour.

Please, I implore you to just do one simple thing here to set the record straight. We, and especially you, know the facts of Daheshism. Now is the time to bring some of these "controversial" issues, or rather "facts" out in to the open… the truths of Daheshism will always stand as the truths of Daheshism... with us, or without us.

You know better than anyone what Dr. Dahesh wrote about the virgin birth… you also know that Dr. Dahesh did not summarily or blatantly condemn homosexuals or any other group for that matter… and we all certainly know, that this does not mean Dr. Dahesh condoned the homosexual lifestyle either.

Dr. Dahesh’s message is a message for everyone on this planet… and each individual’s journey is just that… their own individual journeys… to find the best spiritual selves within their own respective worlds and place and time.

This situation with DTE is not going to go away all by its self, nor is clarity or reason going to suddenly appear out of the blue.

Let us work together… let us bridge this gap between us that for some inexplicable reason exists. A short, personal missive from you would go so far in setting the stage for what has to happen within the entire Daheshist Community as a whole. This can be a momentous, precedent setting step…one of standing not as individual personal groups or factions, but for once just as first and foremost DAHESHISTS in the name of our Beloved Prophet…

A unified stand and recognition such as this can create an inertia that ultimately must happen at sometime, some how anyway… if not now, then a thousand years from now… and with each passing day, it will only become ever increasingly more difficult.

If we as Daheshists truly believe in the essence of the same things, then why not let all of our personal reasons take a back seat to the greater good standing as one voice together in the name of Dr. Dahesh?

The repercussions of our accomplishing this together serves a greater good so far above and beyond any of ourselves as individuals.

And to be clear, all any of us are looking for, is clarity of presenting correct information that we know to be true as given to us by Dr. Dahesh. I can understand of sorts why, as you got to know, DTE, you sort of fed him information that you thought he could process and digest…in a manner that you thought he could process and digest it… what DTE has taken and done with that information is more a commentary on him than on you or any of us…but to show a unified front would cut him off at the pass as it would any others that follow in his footsteps… and yes, there will be others.

All we need to do… is present the facts CORRECTLY as we truly know them to be…over and over and over…together. Doing this collectively as one Daheshist Community… the world can then sort out their questions with what we have presented… but at least we know for certain, on our deathbeds, that we have honestly, openly and with a unified front… presented the truth as we know it without any coloration. I cannot imagine anything more appropriate for us to do to honor the name and legacy of Dr. Dahesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
          Well, this is a fine “how do ya do…”
          This is just more of the same reprehensible lies propagated by a very sad and sick mind.
          Another unchecked Darrick Evenson rant...

http://alt.nntp2http.com/religion/ba...e50536595.html
          http://alt.nntp2http.com/religion/ba...7d3061f6d.html

Once again:

"The Dahesh Society of America" was founded by Mario Chakkour, a
          homosexual man, and his lover David Johnson. It consists, I believe,
          of 5 or 6 members. It is NOT recognized by the Trustess of Dr. Dahesh,
          one of whom is Dr. Ghazi Brax, president of the Daheshist Publishing
          Company and Apostle of Dr. Dahesh. "The Dahesh Society of America" was
          founded last year by Mario and David because of the anti-Gay epistles
          of Dr. Ghazi Braz, the Apostle of Daheshism.
          I believe this to be a blatant lie Darrick, like the distortions about Dr Dahesh that you have written on your web site. You are doing a disservice to his teachings. It appears that you lack ethics and morals will stop at nothing to use religion to service the needs of your maniacal ego. You are pathetic and in need of counseling. I would be glad to offer you assistance and can be reached at my email [email protected] . This is a sincere offer and the email is real.

Comment

Darrick is not the problem...

Thank you David, and Ron (and others as well who sent me letters of support in private)

Like I said, Darrick is not the problem. He is merely the symptom of a far bigger problem...

Yes, technically speaking, if (for example) a reporter stumbling upon Darrick's words fails to do his or her due diligence, then "lies" will become "truths."

Speaking only for myself, I accept the fact that I merit whatever is happening due to a Universal system of justice.

In other words, for reasons only God knows, I am the target of this individual who is either mentally imbalanced and requires medication or is driven by feelings of hate towards me.

And the irony is this: If I were to publish all the letters I have exchanged with this individual (and which I still have), any objective observer would have to come to the only conclusion that I was the only one who offered him a sympathetic ear when another Daheshist — without consulting anyone— accused him of "Hijacking" Daheshism in an email.

At the time, I felt Darrick was hurt and that the individual who wrote him that decisive email (published here on Daheshville... please search for "Hijack") acted badly.

No, not in the sense that I disagreed with him that Darrick was Hijacking Daheshism. Far from it. But there is such as thing as diplomacy and (in Darrick's case) PSYCHOLOGY.

Rather, what I mean is that one cannot simply say something like that to a person like Darrick without pushing him over the edge.

And push him over the edge is exactly what that Daheshist (who Cc'd me, as well as Ghazi Brax and another individual) did.

Furthermore, that Daheshist never admitted doing anything wrong and went as far as telling me "And how do you know there wasn't a Spiritual Reason for what I did?"

Wow... And he said that to me after Darrick went on a rampage of publishing distorted images of Daheshism that no one, to date has been able to do anything about... legally.

And why not?

Because we are not organized.

And here, I must open a related tangent: I am sick and tired of reading that we should not air our dirty laundry in public...

Fine. I agree.

But if on the other hand, The Trustees (who were technically speaking the first to OPENLY and PUBLICLY disavow Doctor Dahesh, AND to accuse the Daheshists of inventing Daheshism ... which to me... and please... correct me if I am wrong... that counts as AIRING DIRTY LAUNDRY IN PUBLIC) have still not acted.

Aren't they supposed to be the ones protecting Daheshism?

Those who keep saying "we should not air our public in public" every time we point out that REPUTATION of Daheshism is in the balance, need to re-examine their priorities.

Which is more important?

Let me get this straight...You would rather NOT PUBLICLY voice your disagreement with the trustees (who got us here... I mean... come on, be honest!) and CONTINUE TO CAUSE THE DESTRUCTION OF THE IMAGE OF DAHESHISM?

And, here, allow me to show what image your continual silence is projecting:

Your continual silence projects the message that Daheshism is not a psychologically healthy environment.

You think people will adopt Daheshism because you handed them a book or a PDF?!

People need COMMUNITY!

First, you let the reputation of the Doctor go downhill.
            Then, you let Daheshists take advatage of other Daheshists.
            Then, you see Daheshists being destroyed right before your eyes...

And still you remain silent...

You so remind me of this one brother I have.

That brother crucified me for wanting to get married.

Meanwhile, he turned a blind eye—and even gave his blessing— to his other brother, who was "living in sin".

And if I were to tell you with whom, you'd finally understand the big picture. But I'll leave that for later... I have to pace myself...

Meanwhile...

Here is another example:

It is quite OK for **some Daheshists** to openly humiliate Mario Chakkour in Daheshville.

Sure, that's permitted.

But when I defend my point of view, and by evoking the principle that no Daheshist has the right to Publicly disavow Doctor Dahesh...that's "airing dirty laundry."

Would it help if I mentioned that The Trustees took and oath and signed a letter, shortly after Doctor Dahesh was put to rest, stating that they would NEVER do such a thing?!

How do I know? I took the same oath and signed the same letter!

You know that I think? I think that this is old double standard at work...

Just like that day when I was publicly humiliated by "Voot" and accused of being "Materialistic."

Not ONE person rose and objected. Not even the people who — thanks to ME— were able to get close to that person...

And to add insult to injury, I heard this recently: some people in Beirut, in an attempt to dissuade others from contacting me, still spread certain *rumors* about me (that I find reprehensible) all (believe it or not) courtesy of the TRUSTEES.

I have a stupid question: If I was "Materialistic" I would have said "yes" to the Trustees and basked in the glow of success.

Instead, I did my job. I did exactly what I was asked to do. Fine, my methods might have been drastic, but drastic times called for drastic measures, and I SUFFERED financially for it.

And... now...we come to the irony: Despite it all, I went online and defended them when Darrick started publishing his recent attacks on THE TRUSTEES, inciting Muslims to boycott them, etc. publishing their phone numbers...

If all that makes me materialistic, then guilty as charged.

And if defending the human and civil rights of ANYONE, including Gays and Lesbians, makes me into a "Homosexual"... or it means that I was defending "Homosexuality" (which I was not), then guilty as charged.

And if THAT makes me merit the kind of punishment that I don't deserve (because, really, everything Darrick is saying is not true and ... can potentially hurt my career and reputation... but, then again... I probably deserve it, right?) then I accept.

But don't some of you come here and pretend to speak on behalf of "brotherly love."

Oh, come on... I know some of you are cheering and clapping hard!

And, you know what? I am glad you are!

Why?

Because, that way, you just might wake yourself up from your own self-induced trance!

And Ron, and I know all the other esteemed members of the Board will agree with me, you are BRAVE and a shining example for others.

Sure, some are going to say "look, Mario is acting just like a politician!"

For those who might be inclined to think I am just throwing words at Ron, I suggest you take the time and read our past conversations.

There is a lot of history there... Some ups... some downs... Almost 2 years' worth.

Ron is the candid type, and so am I.

We always told the other what we thought, even if that meant hurting the other's feelings.

No politics here, I assure you. Just community building.
            Last edited by Mario; 07-23-2008, 08:58 PM.
            "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Hi Mario specially Sandrine and all,

Well my first intension was just to read Dasheville and not being a member. But after read all that I said what the hack why not, why only enjoy reading and not writing as well. So I am in today mind you that I won’t be as active as I would like too but I will try my best.
              Mario, I am sure you will help me in that, When the Beloved Prophet was still in Palestine he had someone that use to work for him and after that he turned against the Dr, what was his name, it is an Irony that people like that still came but with different names.

Comment

Yo Dawg! Check this out Durwikkk the Gainsayer.

Watching you is like watching a train wreck. Remember that scene from the movie Ghost where the protagonists murderer finds himself dieing and in so dieing being carried away by dark shadowy spirits? The protagonist felt sorry for the man who had murdered him.

I feel sorry for you and the fearful looking for judgement you must be experiencing right now must be pressing greatly upon your soul.

Maybe it isn't too late to repent. Maybe.

You decide.

It's all about the fear and the tremblin', mon hosie.

You see, you and I once raised an arm to the square, bowed our heads and covenanted "not to speak evil of the Lord's anointed." The penalty for doing so is symbolic, but severe enough. So severe in fact that one runs the danger of "suffering even as I [Jesus] which suffering caused even I the greatest of all to bleed from every pour...." Surely the suffering merited by those who gainsay the Lord's brothers and sisters and fathers and mothers is at least as severe. Think what messing with the Lord's intimate associates will get you. All the fury of a mother protecting her young. All the fury of an Ali protecting his Prophet.

And Durwikkk, please remember the prophetic words uttered long ago that quite possibly remain true today: "Liars shall be thrust to Hell."

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  Hi Mario specially Sandrine and all,

Well my first intension was just to read Dasheville and not being a member. But after read all that I said what the hack why not, why only enjoy reading and not writing as well. So I am in today mind you that I won’t be as active as I would like too but I will try my best.
                  Mario, I am sure you will help me in that, When the Beloved Prophet was still in Palestine he had someone that use to work for him and after that he turned against the Dr, what was his name, it is an Irony that people like that still came but with different names.
                  Hello Chad,

We're happy to welcome you among us and we'd like to thank you for your kind words of support.

Once again, what's going on with the same "individual" is absolutely pitiful. That's a real shame.

In all we are doing here, our ultimate goal is - and God willing, will always be - to honor our Beloved Guiding Prophet with Love and Honesty.

We all try to serve "The Truth" - as much as our limited human abilities can allow us to do so - no matter what are the consequences.

The good news is that we are among great friends here, beautiful and shining souls, a real brother-sisterhood. That’s what matters.

Thank you all ...

Comment

Hi Sandrine,

I am more then happy to be here as well, you and mario helped me learn alot and supported me in many ways. And it is sad and painful to see a person like mario been attacked in this way and no one stand for him... what was his mistake he wasn't ashame of saying he is a daheshist and started with your great help and others this place were all share ideas and after that and because of that you see now heaps of sites about Dr Dahesh.

I am sure this place will be always open to pure people with postive energy to build and not to destroy, it is the nature of universe to build always.
                    For me i decided to stay one step far , but after what i read it is a sin not to support a person that is true to his misson.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                      Hi Sandrine,

I am more then happy to be here as well, you and mario helped me learn alto and supported me in many ways. And it is sad and painful to see a person like mario been attacked in this way and no one stand for him... what was his mistake he wasn't ashame of saying he is a daheshist and started with your great help and others this place were all share ideas and after that and because of that you see now heaps of sites about Dr Dahesh.

I am sure this place will be always open to pure people with positive energy to build and not to destroy, it is the nature of universe to build always.
                      For me i decided to stay one step far , but after what i read it is a sin not to support a person that is true to his Maison.
                      Chad:

We know there are many people who view Daheshville and who do not contribute or comment. I fully recognize that it is not always easy to do that. But your comments are meaningful no matter how trivial they may seem to you. Your feedback and support makes this community stronger. Thank you.

Mario:

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfox
                        hi chad and welcome here at daheshville ,

about this this guy who stabbed the doctor in the back , he is called 'Abdel Rahman AL Sharif' [actually the doctor called him Al Ghayr Alsharif ( alsharif means decent , 'alghayr al shrif' means not decent) with "Al sharif" flipped upside down ] and we Daheshists consider him Judas , and just like Judas who sold Jesus for 20 coins , this guy stole 20000 palestenian pound from the doctor's bank account that the doctor trusted him with, this was after the thousands of times that doctor forgave him for the horrible things he've done to him ,he used to beg the doctor for his forgiveness,he even cleaned the doctor's toilet so the doctor accept his apology , i mean he even made his sister work in prostitution in exchange for money , at the end the doctor had enough with him and he fired him forever. he made a book about him exposing him

so this guy is the reincarnation of Judas , the same goes to the one who killed Ghandi

Thanks boxfox, Good information, very appreciated.
                        Last edited by Daheshville; 09-26-2008, 05:44 PM. Reason: Typo in BoxFox's original post.

Comment

The price of silence

For your information:

I have asked Google France to remove those posts which are extremely defamatory to Mario and David.

I have reported many times the abuse on Google Groups …

I sent a Fax, I also sent them a letter with acknowledgement of receipt (which has a legal value in France), and I sent them a “Request” by email.

They answered to this email and they ask me to quote the legal relevance which was broken : "I complied, using the appropriate articles from the Civil Code and A law about the freedom of Press".

I had to follow a whole “inquiry procedure” to prove that the people I was representing were affected and that this could be damaging for them.

I had to certify that what I was writing and asking was right and true.

That I knew what could be the legal consequences for me if I was making a false testimony …

I gave them my real name, address at work, my telephone number, email, fax etc …

Today I received this email in French :

Thank you for your comments. Unfortunately, we are not able to help you. Google is a provider of information and not a mediator. We do not register any complaints regarding the content of our archives, which include a large number of messages.

We suggest that you send it directly to the author of the message in question.

We are not able to determine the veracity of statements published on our site by third parties. A court or other authority are the only entities able to do so. If you choose to pursue legal action against the perpetrator, we are ready to respect the injunctions on those messages.

Regards,
                          The Google Team

When we read Darrick, he is always presenting Ghazi Brax as the Head of The Daheshist Faith.

I am not here to debate whether this is right or wrong …

But all I know is that : “He who remains silent gives his consent”

Check also this link :

http://www.google.com/search?as_q=&h...s=&safe=images

Comment

I am sorry if my question seems naive or out of place, but why don't you pick up a phone, call this Ghazi Brax and tell him to take a stand.

Put him in front of his responsibilities. What is happening is a scandal. If Brax has a modicus of dignity left, he will condemn these libelous posts against Mario and he'll reprimand his protege.

If after the phone call, he doesn't react, it means he is a despicable person and then you would know for sure that he is fully responsible.

What's saddening is that you guys communicate only through the Net. Maybe Brax is not aware of Darrick's latest posts. (or pretends not be aware)

If you call him and request that he takes a clear stand, you''ll force him to get out of his silence, and at least you will know what kind of person he truly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziyad View Post
                              I am sorry if my question seems naive or out of place, but why don't you pick up a phone, call this Ghazi Brax and tell him to take a stand.

Put him in front of his responsibilities. What is happening is a scandal. If Brax has a modicus of dignity left, he will condemn these libelous posts against Mario and he'll reprimand his protege.

If after the phone call, he doesn't react, it means he is a despicable person and then you would know for sure that he is fully responsible.

What's saddening is that you guys communicate only through the Net. Maybe Brax is not aware of Darrick's latest posts. (or pretends not be aware)

If you call him and request that he takes a clear stand, you''ll force him to get out of his silence, and at least you will know what kind of person he truly is.
                              Not at all and thank you for asking.

There is a very good reason why I do not pick up the phone and call this individual:

Besides the fact I do not have his phone number, I am not in the habit of reaching out to anyone who tells (for example) my cousin's daughter the kind of "despicable" (if I may borrow your adjective) and totally unwarranted (I believe) comments about me, behind my back, and please hold that thought.

The short of it is that Dr. Brax thinks he is right and I am a ... lowlife.

And leading up to his "glorious" assessment of me, he perhaps never thought that Darrick Evenson would publicly divulge the "despicable" description he painted me with while exchanging emails with him.

But he did.

Basically, I was minding my own business.

Suddenly, Darrick comes in here as Brax's spokesman, and the rest is history.

And the irony? Darrick sought out Brax because I recommend that he does.

I have that letter posted here as well.

In that letter, I describe Brax as a Daheshist Scholar.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined that the man I once looked up to would do "that" to "me."

Since then, Brax has had ample opportunities to make things right.

Imagine even that Darrick refused to accept tangible proof regarding the Non Virgin birth issue and despite the fact that the proof (found months ago, came from Doctor Dahesh's own writings).

By the way, here is the most popular thread on Daheshville http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109

Now, Darrick is a loose canon as Sandrine said, and perhaps not even Brax can do anything about it.

Besides, when someone commits (repeatedly) a behavior that causes me pain and suffering, I expect them to first acknowledge their mistake and then apologize. In turn, I have to accept and forgive.

But if they are in denial and if I keep reaching out to them, not only would I be enabling their behavior, but I WILL be spiritually responsible for allowing myself to give in to fear.

I am no one's slave...
                              "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Working...
                              X