Adam, Eve, Eden, and the Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam, Eve, Eden, and the Fall

I've created this thread to view parallels of beliefs concerning Adam, Eve, Eden, and the Fall. Most of what I have is from the Latter-Day Saint perspective, which seem to be compatible with Daheshist beliefs.

Some things I post here may come as a surprise to Latter-Day Saints - statements by Brigham Young and other early leaders and members of the church - because some of these statements are not commonly discussed in church and need to be researched to be found. I believe these ideas are not commonly discussed in church because they are "new" ideas and beyond the symbolism written in the Bible. This can be difficult for those who lean heavily on verifying everything with written scripture to be open to and accept. I will also strive to post the sources for these quotes and statements.

I encourage Daheshists to post teachings of Dr. Dahesh concerning Adam, Eve, the Garden of Eden, and the Fall to show both correlations and contradictions to enlighten us who are learning. This is intended to be an open discussion so that we can learn from each other and learn more about the father and mother of the human family.

From the Pearl of Great Price

Moses 2 - God creates the heavens and the earth—All forms of life created—God makes man and gives him dominion over all else.

Moses 3 - God created all things spiritually before they were naturally upon the earth—First man and first flesh created—Woman a help meet for man.

Moses 4 - How Satan became the devil—He tempts Eve—Adam and Eve fall and death enters the world.

Abraham 4 - The Gods plan the creation of the earth and all life thereon—Their plans for the six days of creation are set forth.

Abraham 5 - The Gods finish their planning of the creation of all things—They bring to pass the creation according to their plans—Adam names every living creature.

Comment

"The 7th verse of 2nd chapter of Genesis ought to read--God breathed into Adam his spirit [i.e. Adam's spirit] or breath of life; but when the word 'ruach' applies to Eve, it should be translated lives." - Joseph Smith, Jr.

Smith, Joseph Fielding. "Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith" Deseret Book: Salt Lake City. 1976. 301.

Comment

For your convenience, the link for a discussion about "Genesis" is provided below along with other key documents.

GENESIS (The Daheshist Version)

THE LETTER of FATHER NOAH

INNOCENT in CHAINS—The Notes...

LETTER from PLANET JAMALION

"Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Mortal Condition

I wonder if human DNA changed to become more bacterial before or after Adam came here to Earth. My guess is after - perhaps it is part of the after-fall mortal condition.

Comment

For sure, God created us on His image "Perfect" but with Fall all this changed and sin not only changed our DNA but the DNA of every living creature on this planet including plants and flowers....

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPaladin View Post
              I wonder if human DNA changed to become more bacterial before or after Adam came here to Earth. My guess is after - perhaps it is part of the after-fall mortal condition.

Originally posted by Erwin View Post
              For sure, God created us on His image "Perfect" but with Fall all this changed and sin not only changed our DNA but the DNA of every living creature on this planet including plants and flowers....

Hello WingedPaladin and Erwin,

Thank you for your posts which are both referring to "Adam" from two very interesting perspectives...

Have you read The Story of Planet Fomalzab ?

http://www.daheshville.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64

Here's an amazing excerpt ...

--------

"The men of Fomalzab chose a vast site in the village where they collected their electronic devices. From the first week of their arrival they began to build a large temple to commemorate their visit to earth. They took heaps of sand and stones, which they kneaded together with their electronic machines and proceeded to cut them up into huge columns and blocks of stone. They raised the columns upright with their strange machines and fixed a huge capital on top of each. Then they laid the roof by means of interlocked pieces .of stone, and built a high wall all around the temple. A huge block of stone, made of the mixture of sand and stone was left lying on the ground where it still stands, known as the cornerstone. The whole structure took no longer than one month in the building thanks to those fantastic devices. Many of the people from Fomalzab married girls from earth who gave birth to boys and girls after the strange creatures departed.

They left behind them the Temple of Baalbeck, proudly defying the generations, a living memorial of their visit to earth."

--------

Astonishing, don't you think so ?

As Mario truly said and I agree with him : "we are to take the piece in the literal sense" ...

In your opinion, what could have happened to The DNA of those children born from an union between Women from Earth and Aliens who came from upper Spiritual Dimensions ?

Comment

Hi Sandarine,

Interesting story and i like your question..but what about the theory that the Earth is the single sinful entity in this vast universe, and because of that other worlds which God have created and are free of any sin because they didnt fall as we did, are forbidden from any interaction with Sin hence our Sinful earth. (I believe this is stated somewhere in the Bible in the book of Ezekiel i will dig up the reference later on).

Why is that?.....

Comment

Menehune

I have read this and it is a very fascinating story. I look at those ancient structures such as the pyramids and great temples of ancient times and wonder how they were built. I had read somewhere else that beings from other planets with anti-gravity devices assisted in building those great structures.

This story reminded me of Hawaiian legends of menehune - little people who built altars of stone called heīau in the mountains and other structures.

Comment

Hi Sandarine,

Interesting story and i like your question..but what about the theory that the Earth is the single sinful entity in this vast universe, and because of that other worlds which God have created and are free of any sin because they didnt fall as we did, are forbidden from any interaction with Sin hence our Sinful earth. (I believe this is stated somewhere in the Bible in the book of Ezekiel i will dig up the reference later on).

Why is that?.....
                    I am interested in your Biblical reference when you find it. Recently, I was researching UFO sightings and a site had listed different types of alien races that had been sighted:

Some aliens are apparently benevolent while others are believed to be malevolent. The second website also mentions the giants that were mentioned several times in the Old Testament.

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." (Numbers 13:33)

I haven't heard much by way of finding giant human bones, though dinosaur and mammoth bones are often found. Doing an internet search, this site lists some findings with pictures, but it isn't an archeology site: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm Here is another: http://www.geocities.com/saqatchr/page46.html

Many of the findings listed on this second site were on the American continent. This is interesting to me because LDS believe that Adam dwelt on the American continent in and around what is now called Jackson County, Missouri. It was during the flood that the descendants of Adam - namely Noah, his wife, and posterity - were transported to what is now called the Middle East, according to LDS belief.
                    Last edited by WingedPaladin; 12-04-2007, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Hi Sandarine,

Interesting story and i like your question..but what about the theory that the Earth is the single sinful entity in this vast universe, and because of that other worlds which God have created and are free of any sin because they didn't fall as we did, are forbidden from any interaction with Sin hence our Sinful earth. (I believe this is stated somewhere in the Bible in the book of Ezekiel i will dig up the reference later on).

Why is that?.....
                      All we can say Dear Erwin is that The Daheshist Conception seems to diverge quite a little from the perspective you've just exposed, although we do understand and respect these beliefs.

According to what The Doctor revealed us : Earth is like "Level 0" ... a place of "test" in between the many worlds of Hell and the many worlds of Paradise ...

From a Daheshist point of view - and also from my own understanding of it - ... I think that "Sin", which is the result of temptations, certainly exists even in the upper worlds ...

If not, The Angels would never have fallen ... and maybe Earth would never have been created ...

Well, yes I do I have a fertile imagination !

Anyway, this discussion is indeed enlightening.

It would be interesting to see the reference you are talking about ... Thank you !

Comment

This story reminded me of Hawaiian legends of menehune - little people who built altars of stone called heīau in the mountains and other structures.

http://www.mythicalrealm.com/creatures/menehune.html
                        Interesting ... Thank you for the link !

Comment

I have read this and it is a very fascinating story. I look at those ancient structures such as the pyramids and great temples of ancient times and wonder how they were built. I had read somewhere else that beings from other planets with anti-gravity devices assisted in building those great structures.
                          Mario once asked The Doctor if The Egyptian Pyramids were built by humans or by aliens to which The Doctor specifically answered ... Here's the quote of Mario's words :

"The Doctor said that those were built by humans only and I remember him saying that it took something in the order of 20 years (I am sure per pyramid)"

Comment

http://www.mythicalrealm.com/creatures/menehune.html
                            No coincidences ! ...

That's incredible to find such similarities between Legends and Myths behind which it seems that there is always An Unbelievable REALITY and so many Hidden Secrets ...

But sometimes and THANKS to GOD : THE TRUTH can be unveiled to humans ...

The Aliens who came from Fomalzab were also dwarfs :

"Two hundred men onboard the first ship sat listening to the music of their planet while their ship shot through space with incredible speed. They were dwarfs, the tallest measuring not more than 35cm, yet they were endowed with extraordinary power. For instance, they could lift weights which ten ordinary people from the earth cannot move. They conversed in a language of their own by blowing through their mouths or sometimes through their noses. Occasionally they would emit a sound like whistling. They had eyes resembling the head of a nail and their ears were elongated. Their size was in proportion to their level of intelligence.

Only one woman was on board with them. She was the wife of the leader of the expedition, and measured about 30cm. Hardly a thousand years old; she was highly cultured in spite of her young age. The people of Fomalzab normally had a life span of about 6000 years, sometimes 7000 years.

Comment

Some aliens are apparently benevolent while others are believed to be malevolent. The second website also mentions the giants that were mentioned several times in the Old Testament.

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." (Numbers 13:33)

I haven't heard much by way of finding giant human bones, though dinosaur and mammoth bones are often found. Doing an internet search, this site lists some findings with pictures, but it isn't an archeology site: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/giants.htm Here is another: http://www.geocities.com/saqatchr/page46.html
                              A long time ago, Mario told me this wonderful story that The Doctor once revealed ...

We have decided to share this Lovely Secret with you - Well that's still a secret for the Non-Arabic readers because, you may find it in the first volume of The Doctor's book "Strange Tales and Marvelous Legends," already published in Arabic :

GOD has created bees (the insects) as a Punishment !

In fact GOD decided to punish a tribe of giants because they acted very badly towards the inhabitants of a specific place : The giants had become awful Tyrants for the population ...

GOD was patient, HE observed them, waiting for them to change ... until HIS patience ran out ...

That's when, instantaneously GOD decided to transform These Huge Giants in ... little bees - bees never had existed before on planet Earth- and The Doctor described the reasons why bees have to make honey, why they have such a close "relationship" with flowers and why The Queen of bees has to play This Specific role ...

Isn't it Amazing ?

God's Justice is implacable ...

Nothing is lost to The Eyes of God, nothing can escape God's Eternal Justice ...

GOD is SO PATIENT, HE sees our actions and knows our thoughts and ... HE is not neglectful of them ...
                              Last edited by Sandrine; 12-04-2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X