Christmas with Dr. Dahesh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas with Dr. Dahesh

For those who spent time with the Doctor, how did he usually spend Christmas?

What special Christmas traditions, if any, did the Doctor have?

What insights did the Doctor share concerning the birth of Jesus and the events surrounding His birth?

I found the following quote:

Originally posted by Darrick Evenson View Post
    The Fifth Epistle-6/11/2006

Christmas
    You know that December 25 was Apollos’ Festival. It is more logical that Jesus’ Birthday was in Spring, probably the First of June, Dr. Dahesh’s Birthday, because the sky was clear with perceived stars at that time, and shepherds were living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks (Luke 2: 8). Those circumstances and events do not occur in Palestine in Winter; they should be in Spring. However, Daheshists would not quarrel with Christians over this occasion, but they are saddened by the commercialization of Christmas.

Always all the best wishes to you,

Dr. Brax’ Assistant

N. Brax
    This is very interesting to me because many Latter-Day Saints believe that Jesus Christ was born on April 6 and it is on that day that Joseph Smith, Jr. was commanded to organize the church. This belief stems from this scripture: Doctrine & Covenants 20:1

Here are some sites that discuss this belief:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ldsvirgin.htm (This site also mentions LDS teachings concerning Jesus' conception which was mentioned elsewhere in the forums.)

Supports the Proposal that Jesus Christ was born on April Sixth, 1 B.C.

Latter-Day Saints, however, continue to celebrate Christmas on December 25th with most other Christian denominations.
    Last edited by WingedPaladin; 12-09-2007, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I can't remember if I've personally been with the Doctor on (exactly) December 25... But, I'll go on a limb and say that Doctor Dahesh did not celebrate Christmas. I can assure you that he most certainly did not celebrate New Year's Eve... In fact, one Daheshist called his house one time at the stroke of Midnight, and WOKE UP everyone... I remember the Doctor telling us the story ... he was nevertheless amused that this Daheshist would actually think that he (Doctor Dahesh) would be up... celebrating... or ... "observing" the event...

All that being said, I am not suggesting that Daheshists should go around telling Christians to stop believing in Christmas! Even I used to celebrate it... As a child, my most sacred possession was the tree, lights, and everything else...

Do I think Christmas is commercialized? Yes I do... It has become a business.

One the most relevant lines I've heard about Christmas was delivered by the actress who played "Rozanne"'s sister.

The episode's theme was Christmas. At some point, a debate about "Jesus" occurs. The sister, totally flustered and fed up with what she is hearing, yells out (and I paraphrase... but I am certain that I am maintaining the essence of the

"ENOUGH TALK ABOUT JESUS! IT's CHRISTMAS FOR GOD'S SAKE!"
      "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPaladin View Post
        What insights did the Doctor share concerning the birth of Jesus and the events surrounding His birth?
        Before I inadvertently start (yet again) a (proverbial) forest fire... do the boundaries of the question extend to the issue of Jesus' conception?...
        "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario View Post
          Before I inadvertently start (yet again) a (proverbial) forest fire... do the boundaries of the question extend to the issue of Jesus' conception?...
          That's your choice. I posted the question for whatever one wishes to share. No limits, no boundaries, no requirements. If there is something one wishes to share, by all means, please enlighten us. If there is something one would rather not share at this time for whatever reason, then hold off until the time is right to share such.

I'm here to consider all possibilities, because if we are not open to possibilities and to the whisperings of the Holy Spirit, then we might miss the deeper and real truths, works, and wonders of God.

Comment

That's your choice. I posted the question for whatever one wishes to share. No limits, no boundaries, no requirements...
            I'm here to consider all possibilities, because if we are not open to possibilities and to the whisperings of the Holy Spirit, then we might miss the deeper and real truths, works, and wonders of God.
            Alright... Let's see... Reading page 84 of "Strange Stories and Wondrous Tales, book #3" by Doctor Dahesh...

Our Lord The Christ, addressing the prophets before him, and who are extensions of him (and on page 82, we see a few of them listed... "And here is Lord Christ and he is conversing with Moses, Elijah, and Joshua and prophet Solomon and his father Prophet David and Abraham...Daniel...

.... And from their conversation I knew there were one person with many Fluids. Each prophet among them is a fluid from the principal person, and that this prophet has brought his Fluids to different levels of height or depths relative to his deeds; and they have all visited Planet Earth at different times, and under different names, whereas their truth is one prophet who is sent to Earth to establish a Religion that is compatible with it's children's Fluids during the era into which he materializes."

Therefore, Christ is speaking to his own Fluids...

OK... on page 84, he does mention being born as Jesus Christ in a stable in Bethlehem and growing up in Nazareth.

On page 85... Christ explains why it was not Jesus himself who was crucified. That, I will not (for the time being) reveal.

He does explain that it was his Twentieth Fluid who had to remain on Earth, after the crucifixion, for 20 centuries, and materialize once again to, once again, "carry the cross."

On Page 85 he explains that Herodia was reincarnated as Lore and Pilate as President Khoury...

He reiterated (almost word for word...), "And that way I came to Earth over and over again under different 'prophetic materializations,' before I materialized under the name of Jesus, in that I was materializing under different names relative to what these Fluids deserved, and in specific times coinciding with their materializations on Earth relative to their deeds."

Before I continue, a quick note to Boxfox: I think this answers your question regarding "Eternal Justice" as applied to Prophets somewhere in this thread you started.

Now, Winged Paladin, in the English version of "Jesus of Nazareth" (albeit I should be saying "Jesus the Nazarene"...) Mary does mentions the "Manger"

And as we see, the Doctor's other book
            "Strange Stories and Wondrous Tales, book #3" Lord Christ mentions the Stable. So, as far as I am concerned, it is official. Our Lord Jesus Christ, was born in a Stable and placed in a Manger.

But, what's really interesting is what I read on page 86.

And I am surprised that back in October of 2006, when Ghazi Brax and his collaborator (lovingly known) as "O'Tool" mounted a war against me, starting with Ghazi Brax publicly defaming me on Daheshville, claiming that I was among those who — unfortunately— did not "Merit" to know the truth.. I did not bother to turn to page 86, which, basically, confirms in writing, what the Doctor told my brother and I, and for which I was severely punished.

Initially, I had made the following declaration you can see here.

The result of which caused the individual known as Darrick Evenson to say "If Doctor Dahesh said [this] then I am no longer a Daheshist!"

Before I proceed, I have to remind everyone that "O'Tool" is NOT Darrick.

Also, historically, it was I who had recommended to Darrick to seek out "Dr. Ghazi Brax" and I referred to him as a Daheshist Scholar. I published the email on Daheshville.

Ghazi Brax, it would seem, and because at the time he had high hopes as far as Darrick Evenson (according to a first hand witness who heard Brax speak about Darrick and describing him as one who can help the Daheshist Mission immensely) did whatever he thought he should do in order to keep Darrick within Daheshism.

What did Ghazi do? He (under his wife's name... again, according to my first hand witness) wrote to Darrick Epistle #9 (here's that "number 9" again...)

The result?

Ghazi was so offended that I dared stand up to him defaming me in public, that he had a conversation with "O'Tool."

Next thing I knew, 10 years of my professional life went up in smoke and I became a pariah.

Basically, "O Tool" took advantage of Ghazi's anger to rationalize his actions and to complete his plans. One of his plans was to eradicate Daheshville.

Tonight, and totally unknown to me, I find proof positive that everything I said was TRUE. It's all here, on page 86... I'll follow up soon with a full translation of that section.

Yes, it's all clear to me now: Some people want to keep Daheshism "tame" and "palatable." They want to avoid controversy. All that matters to them is that they "do their duty" and sign off... Well, guess what... Daheshism is NOT easy and it requires that one stands and defends certain beliefs, no matter how unpopular they may sound to some groups.

And, on that note, and oh the poetic irony, this is how we "Eighty-Six" the issue, once and for all!
            "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

I found the following quote:

This is very interesting to me because many Latter-Day Saints believe that Jesus Christ was born on April 6 and it is on that day that Joseph Smith, Jr. was commanded to organize the church. This belief stems from this scripture: Doctrine & Covenants 20:1

Here are some sites that discuss this belief:

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ldsvirgin.htm (This site also mentions LDS teachings concerning Jesus' conception which was mentioned elsewhere in the forums.)

Supports the Proposal that Jesus Christ was born on April Sixth, 1 B.C.

Latter-Day Saints, however, continue to celebrate Christmas on December 25th with most other Christian denominations.
              Here is Epistle #9
              Which came as a result of my starting this thread.

Also, historically, Jesus of Nazareth was published in 1980, whereas Strange Stories and Wondrous Tales, book #3 was published in 1981.

Both under the supervision of Doctor Dahesh.

Unfortunately, and based on the confirmation I witnessed earlier this evening, LDS and Daheshist belief do not meet eye to eye as far as the conception of Jesus Christ.

For what it's worth, there is an explanation as to why, theologically as well as logically, the concept of Virgin Birth (as far as Daheshism is concerned) is not valid. Furthermore, in the book, and I am so sorry to offend anyone reading, the Virgin Birth is clearly referred to as a myth that has nothing to do (again, according to this book) with what (allegedly) happened—and in which I believe over all else.

Firstly, I heard Doctor Dahesh say it before me.

Secondly, I now read it in a page of a book he authored.

I would like to thank all the Brothers and sisters who, without asking for proof, came to my defense.
              "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Dear Mario,

Thank you for what you have shared. There is a Latter-Day Saint who seems to agree with you. His name is Brigham Young. Whether he knew this by revelation or learned it from Joseph Smith, I do not know, but this is his words concerning the subject:

"I will notice another idea touching the Holy Ghost begetting the Son of God..... I silenced this erroneous doctrine a year ago last fall conference. It was, I think, when a dispute arose among some of our best Elders, as to who was the Father of the Son of Man pertaining to the flesh. Some contended it was the Holy Ghost, and some that it was Eloheim. When I spoke upon it in this stand before a conference of Elders, I cautioned them when they laid their hands upon the people for the gift of the Holy Ghost, according to the instructions of the Savior, to be very careful how they laid their hands upon young women, for if it begat a child in the days of the Virgin Mary, it is just as liable to beget children in these days. It has all the power in this day that it had then, it has lost none......

Who was it that spoke from the Heaves and said, 'This is My beloved Son, hear ye him?' Was it God the Father? It was. The Apostles bear testimony that such a voice was actually heard [saying], 'This is My beloved Son,' and if it is true [that] the Holy Ghost begat him, I would add, 'which was begotten by one of My neighbors, hear ye him.' Who was the Saviour begotten by? Oh, by his Father or his brother, or some other person. So the Holy Ghost begetting the Savior looks [like] to me. It makes me think of a story I heard in a dramatical performance once, that a certain individual was born of one of his aunts, but he had no mother. It appears as reasonable to me to say a cousin or fellow laborer of the Saviour begat him, as to say the Holy Ghost begat him. Who did begat him? His Father, and his Father is our God, and the Father of our spirits, and He is the framer of the body. The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ -- who is He? He is Father Adam -- Michael -- the Ancient of Days. Has he [i.e. Jesus] a Father? He has! Has he a Mother? He has! Now to say that the Son of God was begotten by the Holy Ghost is to say the Holy Ghost is God the Father, which is inconsistent and contrary to all the revelations of God, both modern and ancient. This answer may suffice you -- you need never inquire more upon that point. Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten of the Father.

When the Virgin Mary conceived the child Jesus, the Father had begotten him in His own likeness. He was not begotten by the Holy Ghost. And who is the Father? He is the first of the human family. In His divinity, He (Adam), having gone back into the spirit world, and came in the spirit to Mary and she conceived.

I could tell you much more about this; but were I to tell you the whole truth, blasphemy would be nothing to it, in the estimation of the superstitious and over righteous of mankind. However, I have told you the truth as far as I have gone....Jesus, our elder brother, was begotten in the flesh by the same character that was in the Garden of Eden, and who is our Father in Heaven.

Now, let all who may hear these doctrines, pause before they make light of them, or treat them with indifference, for they will prove their Salvation or Damnation."

Quote from President Brigham Young's Doctrine on Diety Volume 1 compiled by Fred C. Collier.

Brigham Young apparently felt very strongly about this doctrine.

Whenever Joseph Smith saw God the Father, he described how the Holy Ghost would come upon him and transfigure and protect him so that he could endure the presense of the Father without melting or burning up. I believe such was the case for Mary. Hence we read:

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God." (Luke 1:35)

Holy Ghost - Protector and Quickener
                the Highest - God the Father

This seems to also be the case with Moses when he saw God the Father. (Moses 1:2,9-11)

There is much more Brigham Young has said on the subject concerning Father Adam, Mary, and Jesus and their connections to one another, but the above states the gist of it.

There is another harmony here with Dr. Dahesh's teachings I would like to point out - the idea that we (humankind on this Earth) stem both physically and spiritually from Father Adam.

There are differences of opinion as to what Elohim or Eloheim means. Many LDS believe it is the name of God the Father. However literally, in Hebrew, it is a plural word meaning, "the Gods".
                Last edited by WingedPaladin; 12-11-2007, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Whether he knew this by revelation or learned it from Joseph Smith, I do not know...
                  Perhaps this is how Brigham Young came to know being one of the original twelve who was likely to have been present at this meeting:

"At one of these meetings [of the School of the Prophets] after the organization of the school, (the school being organized on the 23rd of January, 1833) when we were all together, Joseph having given instructions, and while engaged in silent prayer, kneeling, with our hands uplifted each one praying in silence, no one whispered above his breath, a personage walked through the room from east to west, and Joseph asked if we saw him. I saw him and suppose the others did and Joseph answered "that is Jesus, the Son of God, our elder brother." Afterward Joseph told us to resume our former position in prayer, which we did. Another person came through; he was surrounded as with a flame of fire. He (Brother Coltrin) experienced a sensation that it might destroy the tabernacle as it was of consuming fire of great brightness. The Prophet Joseph said this was the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. I saw Him.

When asked about the kind of clothing the Father had on, Brother Coltrin said: "I did not discover His clothing for He was surrounded as with a flame of fire, which was so brilliant that I could not discover anything else but His person. I saw His hands, His legs, His feet, His eyes, nose, mouth, head and body in the shape and form of a perfect man. He sat in a chair as a man would sit in a chair, but this appearance was so grand and overwhelming that it seemed I should melt down in his presence, and the sensation was so powerful that it thrilled through my whole system and I felt it in the marrow of my bones." The Prophet Joseph said: "Brethren, now you are prepared to be the Apostles of Jesus Christ, for you have seen both the Father and the Son and know that They exist and that they are two separate Personages."

This appearance occurred about two or three weeks after the opening of the school. After the Father had passed through, Joseph told us to again take our positions in prayer. We did so, and in a very short time he drew our attention and said to us that Brother Reynolds Cahoon was about to leave us, and told us to look at him. He (Brother Cahoon) was on his knees and his arms were extended, his hands and wrists, head, face and neck down to his shoulders were as a piece of amber, clear and transparent, his blood having apparently left his veins. Upon the attention of the brethren being thus called to Brother Cahoon, the change seemed to pass away and Joseph said that in a few minutes more, Brother Cahoon would have left us, but he came to himself again.

The school room was in the upper room of [Newel K.] Whitney's store. . . ."

"Statement of Zebedee Coltrin," Minutes, 3 October 1883, Salt Lake School of Prophets, LDS Church Archives, Salt Lake City, Utah, 56-58; see also Lyndon W. Cook, The Revelations of the Prophet Joseph Smith (Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Book, 1981), 187-88.

Here is another record of Zebedee Coltrin of seeing a both Adam and Eve in a vision with Joseph Smith:

"Once after returning from a mission, he [Zebedee Coltrin] met Brother Joseph in Kirtland, who asked him if he did not wish to go with him to a conference at New Portage. The party consisted of Presidents Joseph Smith, Sidney Rigdon, Oliver Cowdery and myself [Zebedee Coltrin]. Next morning at New Portage, he noticed that Joseph seemed to have a far off look in his eyes, or was looking at a distance and presently he, Joseph, stepped between Brothers Cowdery and Coltrin and taking them by the arm, said, "Let's take a walk." They went to a place where there was some beautiful grass and grapevines and swamp beech interlaced. President Joseph Smith then said, "Let us pray." They all three prayed in turn—Joseph, Oliver, and Zebedee. Brother Joseph then said, "Now brethren, we will see some visions." Joseph lay down on the ground on his back and stretched out his arms and the two brethren lay on them. The heavens gradually opened, and they saw a golden throne, on a circular foundation, something like a light house, and on the throne were two aged personages, having white hair, and clothed in white garments. They were the two most beautiful and perfect specimens of mankind he ever saw. Joseph said, "They are our first parents, Adam and Eve." Adam was a large, broad-shouldered man, and Eve as a woman, was large in proportion.

"Statement of Zebedee Coltrin." Minutes, 3 October 1883, Salt Lake School of Prophets, LDS Church Archives, Salt Lake City, Utah, 66-67.

Note: In a different account of this same vision, Coltrin said of Adam and Eve that "their heads were white as snow, and their faces shone with youth" (see "The Papers of Zebedee Coltrin," in E. Cecil McGavin, The Record of the Spanish Fork Branch [29 April 1866 to 1 December 1898], LDS Church Archives, Salt Lake City, Utah, 251).

Comment

And I am surprised that back in October of 2006, when Ghazi Brax and his collaborator (lovingly known) as "O'Tool" mounted a war against me, starting with Ghazi Brax publicly defaming me on Daheshville, claiming that I was among those who — unfortunately— did not "Merit" to know the truth.. I did not bother to turn to page 86, which, basically, confirms in writing, what the Doctor told my brother and I, and for which I was severely punished.

Initially, I had made the following declaration you can see here.

The result of which caused the individual known as Darrick Evenson to say "If Doctor Dahesh said [this] then I am no longer a Daheshist!"

Before I proceed, I have to remind everyone that "O'Tool" is NOT Darrick.

Also, historically, it was I who had recommended to Darrick to seek out "Dr. Ghazi Brax" and I referred to him as a Daheshist Scholar. I published the email on Daheshville.

Ghazi Brax, it would seem, and because at the time he had high hopes as far as Darrick Evenson (according to a first hand witness who heard Brax speak about Darrick and describing him as one who can help the Daheshist Mission immensely) did whatever he thought he should do in order to keep Darrick within Daheshism.

What did Ghazi do? He (under his wife's name... again, according to my first hand witness) wrote to Darrick Epistle #9 (here's that "number 9" again...)

The result?

Ghazi was so offended that I dared stand up to him defaming me in public, that he had a conversation with "O'Tool."

Next thing I knew, 10 years of my professional life went up in smoke and I became a pariah.

Basically, "O Tool" took advantage of Ghazi's anger to rationalize his actions and to complete his plans. One of his plans was to eradicate Daheshville.

Tonight, and totally unknown to me, I find proof positive that everything I said was TRUE. It's all here, on page 86... I'll follow up soon with a full translation of that section.

Yes, it's all clear to me now: Some people want to keep Daheshism "tame" and "palatable." They want to avoid controversy. All that matters to them is that they "do their duty" and sign off... Well, guess what... Daheshism is NOT easy and it requires that one stands and defends certain beliefs, no matter how unpopular they may sound to some groups.

And, on that note, and oh the poetic irony, this is how we "Eighty-Six" the issue, once and for all!
                    It has been brought to my attention the various additions that Darrick has recently made to his site on what he thinks of and is in his mind, representative of Daheshism. His site has some basic facts regarding Dr. Dahesh, while the rest he has fabricated with reckless abandon. This is an individual that Gahzi Brax apparently nurtured along in an effort to be his mentor... and now has since distanced himself from... but lo and behold, Darrick is still being Darrick.

We have experience with Darrick here in Daheshville. He has openly threatened one of our dearest brothers here, he manages or has managed openly racist websites, he constantly operates in an underhanded and deceitful manner, and finally, whatever he doesn't know... he fabricates. That in a nutshell is Darrick Evanson.

Firstly, I heard Doctor Dahesh say it before me.

Secondly, I now read it in a page of a book he authored.

I would like to thank all the Brothers and sisters who, without asking for proof, came to my defense.
                    Mario, I share a widely held sentiment when I say that we believe in you and appreciate your tireless efforts here in Daheshville. You have been a noble and true guide with helping others find and hear the truth regarding the life and works of Dr. Dahesh. You have made your personal life experiences open and available to us... open that we can hear direct experiences with Dr. Dahesh, and also open that we may analyze and critique this information for ourselves.

For Gahzi Brax to make the statement that he had information that you did not "merit" knowing... is reprehensible on many levels... not the least of which, him allowing his words to be used as a tool by another against you.
                    Last edited by Johnson; 12-11-2007, 07:38 PM.

Comment

And to tie all this information together... I am beginning to see how certain over zealous individuals during early Christianity took a few bits of information that were basically accepted as fact, and then, either in the realm of just not knowing any more information, or worse yet, in the realm of trying to create a scenario where they appeared to know way more than they actually did... fabricated information and scenarios to suite their own egos and need for power and control... over the "masses". They created dogmas, doctrines and histories as well as "predictions" for future events.

Many of these still exist in Christianity today (and to be fair, other religions as well...) and are so readily accepted just because they have been around for so long.

Daheshism, as with anything, is not for everyone. The basic premises of Daheshism I think are pretty palpable to most that are in touch with the essences of their inner belief system... However, when one delves deeper in to the finer nuances of Daheshism, there are going to be some, if not many pieces of information that various people will just not be able to so readily accept. This is what has been referred to here as one's "rite of passage"... analyzing and thinking and searching when the issues get bigger and heavier... and ultimately more complex. The issue of the Immaculate Conception is one such topic... but Dr. Dahesh wrote what he wrote...

As with anything that I think we are capable of knowing, and ultimately believing, there is an explanation that both ties in to the more palpable fundamentals of Daheshism but also tie in to revealing some of the deeper fundamentals that truly illuminate the system of intricate balances within our universe.

In the opening page of Daheshville... it states that...

"The intent of this place is to allow discourse that is as truthful and transparent as possible to convey with the best of everyone’s ability, the legacy of Dr. Dahesh."

We can only convey the facts and information as they have been left to us. The real heavy lifting is up to each of us to understand and manifest within ourselves what it all means to us.

We have the unique opportunity here to talk to people that have had direct experiences with Dr. Dahesh. Why is getting information becoming competitive???

Mario has never played this game... ever. We are blessed to have his openess and honesty here in Daheshville. Mario has had a life of experiences with Dr. Dahesh that he has tried to extract the facts as he knows them and as they apply to all the questions at hand being asked. Everything from "...did Dr. Dahesh celebrate Christmas?" to "...what sort of diet did Dr. Dahesh follow?" and so many others. If he doesn't know the answer, he says so. What other Daheshist who was as close and personal with the Dr. has been so open and honest in answering questions for us? No one that I know of or have ever met. In fact, I have found most Daheshists to be very guarded and cloistered and if they had information... they kept it to themselves as if "only THEY" could hold such knowledge.

I read on another site, ... "What Dahesh and I are trying to say is..." Mario doesn't talk to us here this way. He talks openly, honestly and frankly with us... he does not treat any of us as idiots or speak to us in a condescending tone... he cares deeply about the people he interacts with. As such, many have walked on him, taken him for granted... and worse.

Yes, I mention over and over the words and actions levied against Mario by certain individuals... why? Because one, history at the foundation here of Daheshism needs to know, and two I want Mario to know that his situation has been heard and that I and others stand and support him... and three, I want others to know that when in the face of similar situations we will stand and do what is right and call things as they really are.

I never met Dr. Dahesh in my real life (I have however been humbled on occasion by his presence in my dreams) ... I do not have any of the ongoing experiences that Mario had with him on a daily basis. I can only answer people's questions based upon what I know (which is based on the factual integrity that I have either read in Dr. Dahesh's books, or has been relayed to me by a direct experience Mario has had... just like he does for us here in Daheshville) or I can answer based upon what I think... extrapolations based upon the facts as I know them... there is a difference... and I am very clear when presenting things in that regard.

So what does this have to do with Christmas? Well, everything... at least the essence of Christmas... the one time of the year when (most) everyone can kind of overlook one's issues with everyone else and the world and be tolerant and accepting and loving and gracious and kind and compassionate and honestly self reflective... remember all those things? I pray you all find the peace you seek in your hearts...

David
                      Last edited by Johnson; 12-11-2007, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Dear David, thank you. To tell you the truth, I think it's out of our hands.
                        All I had to do was to turn to page 86. But I didn't. Perhaps these events were necessary, and in keeping with the dream I had on Jan 2000

I'd like to announce that on December 11, 2007 (yesterday, and on the eve of my posting the news) I saw another dream with the Doctor. In this one, he was active/happy and he gave me art direction as far as the cover for his book "Innocent in Chains."

Dear Winged Paladin. Thank you. The information you posted came as, I must admit, a pleasant surprise to me, for I was sure (based on what little basic information I have about LDS) that this issue was non-negotiable.

I think I should post the details of a June 1, 2007 dream in which I saw Doctor Dahesh. And I would like to create a couple of illustrations to go with it (that's how vivid and clear the dream was, and it was in vivid color).

But for now, I will cut the chase: in the dream, I was given a basket filled with beautiful gold tablets of varying shapes and sizes. The Gold was placed under the table, right were I was meant to sit, and it covered with a white cloth. Initially, I had no idea what was in the basket...I vividly remember the first one I unwrapped (these were a gift to me, according to Doctor Dahesh, who was with me throughout the dream sequence) It had beautiful hues and writing on it. I couldn't tell what the writing was. But, I remember thinking that it reminded me of a large chocolate biscuit and I even said "too bad they are not edible!"

In any case, the more we all "travel" together, the more I am beginning to sense that the Gold I saw in the dream— which I initially interpreted as "gold bullion" and to perhaps represent something positive... whatever that may be... and I would have been happy simply seen the Doctor without the added element of the gift — may be related to LDS. How? Only time will tell... and, assuming my interpretation is correct.

Another important element in the Dream was the country of Syria... In the dream, the Doctor tells me that some wealthy person in Syria wanted me to have this Gold—that it was now mine... The reason was never revealed in the Dream. There were other symbolic events that took place in the dream (which I noted in detail) and this evening I went to the main scriptures web site and searched for "Syria" and I got quite a few hits...

To summarize, I offered the [basket of Gold] back to the Doctor and he said "Oh, don't worry, this is all yours, I've already taken my share from the pile"

To be continued...(I hope)

"Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Gold Tablets and Dreams

Dear Mario,

That is an amazing dream. Your wanting to eat the tablets reminds me of St. John who was told to eat the book he received from the angel in Revelation 10:9-10.

Yes, the gold tablets may very well be related to LDS. The Book of Mormon was originally written in "reformed Egyptian" on gold tablets or plates bound by three gold rings by the prophet Mormon who lived around 400 BC. It is interesting to me that in your dream they were covered, because Joseph Smith was forbidden to show the plates to anyone except those to whom he was specifically commanded, and while translating them, kept a sheet between himself and the scribe so that the plates could not be seen. Otherwise, they were covered with a white cloth or kept away hidden in a box in various places (ie. under bed, under the fireplace, in a barn, in a log in the woods, in a barrel of beans, etc.). There were some who desired to steal the plates (gold!) from Joseph and many attempts were made, thus Joseph's going through great lengths to hide them and change the hiding location especially when would-be thieves got close.

Months ago, I thought of what I would ask the Doctor for if I had been to a spiritual session. The item that came to mind was the Gold Plates. I thought to myself, now why would I want them? I would probably want to give them to the church to be studied and put on display as a witness against the critics and bashers who say Joseph Smith was a fake. (They would probably call the plates sitting in front of them a fake anyway.) Perhaps just an exact heaven-made copy would do since I think the original should remain and be preserved in the hands of Moroni. (Joseph Smith was required to give the plates back to Moroni after completion of the translation. There was also a sealed section of the Book of Mormon Joseph Smith was forbidden to translate due to the world not being ready for what it contained.) We believe in due time, the contents of the sealed section will be revealed, but most likely during the Millennium. (What is interesting is on April 6, 1845, Brigham Young declared: "Know ye not that the Millennium has commenced?" Whether he said this because he knew of Baha'ullah via revelation or because Zion, aka the LDS Church, had been established 15 years prior, I do not know. Considering other statements made by Brigham Young, the latter reason is more probable.)

I've been blessed to briefly see the Doctor in a dream. About a month ago, my yellow parakeet flew out the door and into the trees. We tried to call her back, but she kept flying and didn't return. I often prayed for her return. Soon I started having dreams about lots of yellow parakeets and other parakeets, but I didn't recognize any of them as her. I saw one yellow parakeet and either it transformed or the scene changed, I'm not sure, but I saw the Doctor and two people, one on each side of him. I awoke soon after that and wondered what the meaning of that was.... Was the Dr. asking me whether I preferred my bird to him? Was the Dr. showing me he was the benefactor bringing the birds? Later, I had another dream I went to a church, and found the yellow parakeet flying around in it. I had wanted the parakeet to appear physically, but perhaps, the dream world/spirit world is more enduring. We had a strong wind storm last week which took down trees and telephone poles, and I was very worried for her. I wonder if she is still alive. Getting food is not as easy out there. I've known that bird for many many years.

As for the words of Brigham Young, the first time I read them, it had surprised me too and it really changed and deepened my view of LDS doctrine. (Much of what is presented by LDS missionaries and Sunday School is the basics (ie. God is our Father, Jesus is the Christ, God has a plan for you, do what is right, etc.). I think I have shared before about why the church does not often teach the deeper doctrines - the idea of "milk before meat" and being prepared both righteously and in one's testimony.) The temple ordinances and other teachings started to make more sense to me. Then, when I started reading about Dr. Dahesh and his teachings, lights turned on and I saw these connections and parallels. It was for me a paradigm shift of my own understanding.
                          Last edited by WingedPaladin; 12-12-2007, 02:39 PM.

Comment

But for now, I will cut the chase: in the dream, I was given a basket filled with beautiful gold tablets of varying shapes and sizes. The Gold was placed under the table, right were I was meant to sit, and it covered with a white cloth. Initially, I had no idea what was in the basket...I vividly remember the first one I unwrapped (these were a gift to me, according to Doctor Dahesh, who was with me throughout the dream sequence) It had beautiful hues and writing on it. I couldn't tell what the writing was. But, I remember thinking that it reminded me of a large chocolate biscuit and I even said "too bad they are not edible!"

In any case, the more we all "travel" together, the more I am beginning to sense that the Gold I saw in the dream— which I initially interpreted as "gold bullion" and to perhaps represent something positive... whatever that may be... and I would have been happy simply seen the Doctor without the added element of the gift — may be related to LDS. How? Only time will tell... and, assuming my interpretation is correct.

Another important element in the Dream was the country of Syria... In the dream, the Doctor tells me that some wealthy person in Syria wanted me to have this Gold—that it was now mine... The reason was never revealed in the Dream. There were other symbolic events that took place in the dream (which I noted in detail) and this evening I went to the main scriptures web site and searched for "Syria" and I got quite a few hits...

To summarize, I offered the [basket of Gold] back to the Doctor and he said "Oh, don't worry, this is all yours, I've already taken my share from the pile"

To be continued...(I hope)

I remember clearly when you told me your dream (with The Doctor and the gold tablets) :

At that time we analyzed it together in a totally different way, given your financial situation ... right ?

So, could you please expand a little bit more on this shift of position, because, I hope that there woudn't be any misunderstanding in the minds of those who don't know you like some of us do ...

And in the spirit of being transparent and honest, let me also ask you THE question that some of the readers might be tempted to ask you :

Are you insinuating that there could be any spiritual link or fluid with Joseph Smith ?
                            Last edited by Sandrine; 12-12-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Alright... Let's see... Reading page 84 of "Strange Stories and Wondrous Tales, book #3" by Doctor Dahesh...

Our Lord The Christ, addressing the prophets before him, and who are extensions of him (and on page 82, we see a few of them listed... "And here is Lord Christ and he is conversing with Moses, Elijah, and Joshua and prophet Solomon and his father Prophet David and Abraham...Daniel...

.... And from their conversation I knew there were one person with many Fluids. Each prophet among them is a fluid from the principal person, and that this prophet has brought his Fluids to different levels of height or depths relative to his deeds; and they have all visited Planet Earth at different times, and under different names, whereas their truth is one prophet who is sent to Earth to establish a Religion that is compatible with it's children's Fluids during the era into which he materializes."

Therefore, Christ is speaking to his own Fluids...
                              This quote reminds me of these scriptures, Abraham 3:22-23, where the Lord is talking to "the noble and great ones" and tells Abraham he is among them.

The phrase "height or depths" has also caught my attention because the same phrase is mentioned in D&C 132:19 which talks about what is considered by LDS to be the crowning blessing of the faithful. I am not sure if LDS really understand what "all heights and depths" means. I had studied it for awhile and concluded it to mean dimensions... now I believe it to also mean worlds, space, and even time.

"thrones, kingdoms, principalities, and powers, dominions" (from D&C 132:19) - Most LDS will look at that and suppose that this means basically the same thing as heights and depths, ie. inheriting worlds, kingdoms and ruling over one's posterity, etc. One person suggested that these terms are actually titles or orders of angels according to their purpose and duty in Heaven which idea is supported here.
                              Last edited by WingedPaladin; 12-13-2007, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X