Works of Marie Haddad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Works of Marie Haddad

Another beautiful facet to a beautiful person. The landscapes and still lifes are particularly wonderful.

Comment

Sadly, (and yet maybe somewhat a little understandably) the site does not chronicle the beyond human sacrifices this woman has made for her God and for her Prophet.

Comment

Beware or still waters...

Originally posted by Johnson View Post
        Sadly, (and yet maybe somewhat a little understandably) the site does not chronicle the beyond human sacrifices this woman has made for her God and for her Prophet.
        Based on what I was informed in a private email by a loyal Daheshist, who actually sent them a letter protesting the fact that a large portion of her identity has not been acknowledged, the people who put created this web site are not Daheshists.

We think that these individuals (who shall remain nameless for now) were banned by Doctor Dahesh for a host of reasons, and most certainly after he has given them years to mend their ways.

Some even consider them to have been "raised" by him.

But according to what he said to me, that is not true.

In fact, when I said to him "And people often say that 'They' were the result of YOUR upbringing" he immediately said: " If they truly were the result of my upbringing they would not have exhibited such behavior... It is circumstantial that we happened to be all in such close contact and that they grew up around me. In fact, every time they would run and tell their mother 'We saw a miracle!!' she would burst their bubble by telling them, "Oh, don't believe it, he's just doing magic tricks!"

And this is from the woman who was supposedly a Devout Daheshist...
        "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

I figured it was something along these lines... it all makes sense.

Comment

Nice website

The girl pictured in Marie Hadad's portraits ( at www.mariehadad.com/portraits.html on the 6th line) looks like a picture of Zeina Hadad that I saw in one of the books at daheshisme.org

Can someone confirm or deny that these are portraits of Zeina by her mother ? And are there any portraits of Magda by her mom ?

Comment

Hard to tell. To my eyes, Zeina is featured on the one featuring the two girls playing cards (row #2, first image to the left, girl in white shirt).
              "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Ziyad View Post

And are there any portraits of Magda by her mom ?
                When we look at the picture of Magda Hadad that we have on our website http://www.dahesh.org/ :

(A picture that Mario took in one of The Books that The Doctor offered him )

I think we can recognize Magda in some of the paintings...

Comment

Working...
                X