A revealed-secret on telepathy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A revealed-secret on telepathy

I want to reveal a secret about telepathy ,and excuse me women-audience because i used "he" and not "she" :

I think telepathy exists and to increase telepathic communication we need to know about something called "Emotional frequency", and "spiritual cleaness" .
    If one person is choosing cards and the other is trying to guess telepathically the cards,then the percentage of wrongs will be high .
    What the other guy should do in my opinion is to talk to the person who have the cards before starting Until there is an emotional connection between them . And if the guy have a "spiritual cleaness" , that means beleive in God and bad thoughts are away then he can connect to the other guy by using the emotional frequency and we will have a higher percentage of success for guessing.
    So if you are sometime in coffe shop with someone you could ask the person next to you about an emotional story he had . Then an emotional connection will be established and you will know his thoughts by using the emotional frequency .
    Ok dont abuse it , after all if you abuse it it will affect the "spiritual cleaness" of you and no clear connection will be made .
    Thanks
    Mounir
    Last edited by Sonic; 11-10-2006, 05:53 AM.

With your mastery of telepahic powers, you probably know what I am thinking right now ...
    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

hi

i am not a master in telepathy but i just sensed these would help .
      Take care

Comment

Hi brothers and sisters,
        Just would like to share this important information about the issue of telepathy.
        I found it important to cast light upon such a vital issue.

Well, In terms of Daheshism, the matter is opposite.

Actually, our guiding beloved prophet explained the matter of the connections between objects in terms of spiritual fluids; or genes in case of human beings.

So if people share a certain spiritual fluid; yes, they may, unconsciously, experience same thoughts at a time or another. But if they don't share certain common spiritual fluids, then its nearly impossible to happen.

However, Daheshism does not believe in the matter of a person can possessing a certain power over matter; including human minds to manipulate them or whatsoever.

No man or woman can do or perform that except prophets; that's because when they come to Earth, they are aided by God chosen celestial beings; especially spirits that dwell in a lofty world.
        Last edited by Y.S.; 10-03-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X