Read me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read me!

Just as its name suggests, this where both novices and pros can test-drive the functions of the forum. "Gee, I wonder what that button does..." and so on... So, go ahead and post "Test" messages to your heart's content!
    Oh, an IMPORTANT REMINDER TO MODERATORS please remember that, unlike the rest of us "mere mortals" you have the ability to edit as well as erase messages. So, not unless you intend to do either, you should click on such buttons as "Post Reply" or "Quick Reply" if you simply wish to reply to a post. Of course, a random act of kindness in the form of correcting the spelling of a word is always "apprishiated!"
    Last edited by Mario; 06-05-2006, 10:38 PM. Reason: testing
    "Fail, to succeed."

Testing...

Case in point...
    Last edited by Mario; 06-05-2006, 06:05 PM.
    "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Originally posted by Mario
      Case in point...

Anyway, test to your heart's content. We'll clean up!

Thank you for the idea ...It was just to see how it works with "quote"

Comment

What is the difference between "post reply" and "quick reply" ?
        Thank you !

Comment

Well, if you don't want to have to deal with the clutter of the more sophisticated "Post Reply" and (instead) would prefer a simpler version, you click on "Quick Reply" and (magically) the quick reply box becomes available for you to type in! If you change your mind midway, you click on "Go Advanced"—Mario
          "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

You're welcome. "Quote" allows you to place the body of the message you are replying to in your own message. This is helpful when addressing key points in the reply.
            Last edited by Johnson; 06-23-2006, 02:44 AM.
            "Fail, to succeed."

Comment

Working...
            X